15 Haziran 2014 Pazar


MY T   i  n,  ..  & MY-SOUL-M  A  T  E ..








Murat Oktay Danış
.. b e e eeeeeee en " O 'D A " şirketinde MODDANiS
Tıina, I am not, pushing , U , ..anyWhere ..
( I am trying 2 pull U ; near, m e ) ..
( and that has to be, occurring, i n my-subconscious,,
in my psychiatry..also )
.. -a s U might, be, standing-near-a-cliff- .. though ..

.. MY-art-will-b e, on, internet, also , " to be,ready-2- easily-READing-any-Time " ..
..so,
, a simple,,
" I am planning-; 2 ; READ; U'r art-DOings .. &I Wish-I can have that-time 2-MAKE; that-reading s ,, "
,, i s , " O.K (yet-enough-fair)", to , , realize, m y, " simple-dream-platforms .. " .. -D.


( in fact, I push-my-self,,only .. " into MY-DREAMs " ..
..a s a matter-of-f a c t ..

.. and it leaks into my writing- , alSO ..it passes, to the reader, t h e n ,, ..
.. as I PUSH, m y-SELF .. (to stay in my; " dreamy-state " ..)
.. I always felt, i f " I can not DREAM; in my DREAMs, , my art-river-will-d r y .. " ..)
( art has to be, always, " DREAMiNG-i n the-DREAMs , A-Thing, ,I imagined ..)

.. so as, I work, i n more than , one art discipline s..
.. or because, , I work in more than one art discipline, I have to, " WORK-MUCH ", and b e, i n such a n, " enthusiast " . ..and rush .. and , also, that-deliberately , melts, the " borders-in- t h e Mind, and I u s e, i t , to stay -in -dreamy-mood ..) ..though ..

..many-describe m e, as A ," crazy ", as ," I behave-in-seconds .. " ..
,, l i k e, a flame ..
( after I think- " some-thing, at , , -o n c e " ..) ..
I am both a dreamer (stretching-time) &a-crazy-,, to act i n, only-seconds ..t h e n ..

.. ( as, improvisation, also, ; need, these 2-phase -" craziness " . )





































  • Murat Oktay Danış
    .. b e e eeeeeee en " O 'D A " şirketinde MODDANiS
    (part 2)

    ..,, I have a Philosopher very-close-friend of mine, ;, , Yıldırım, ,
    ( Université Panthéon Sorbonne (Paris I)
    D.E.A., philosophie de l'art, critique de la société ) ..
    ,, and he once told, m e, (after, a 15 years time we did not see, each other ..
    " DREAMER-STiLL- D R E A M s ,- O n " ..
    ..and time , stands still,, as in a frozen, glass ..s o ..

    ..Y e s I am ,a d r e a m er..
    " ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc7Z08sTTkE
    ( one of my favorite .. -always in my,Mind, playing .. - )

    .. my psychiatry , my life, my art, they all happen, simultaneously ..
    ..and also, spontaneously ..

    .. I can paint; (100X70 cm) , paintings, 700 paintings- in 3 months ..
    ( and some, paintings , fall i n, " ,LOCKED- in-automatism " ,, -&as -master-pieces- , -statistically-reduced-into FORM of arts ..)- ..

    ..
    ..MY-country-never , was-a-country, ; " I would like to live , i n , i n real .. " ..
    ( as w e, were the ones, turned our faces, to the , ; " WEST, ..standards " ..)

    ..but I never, left my, country, and immigrate , to an OTHER ..
    ( MY-brother, did.. he is an Australia, citizen-ARCHitect .., 16 years, it has been ..since ..)
    ..what I am saying is,
    because I could not, live in my country, ,
    " I w a s, 2 invent-where-I-should live ",, and so I invented, that,
    .. " country-of-my-art ", , as it has to b e, " invented " ;
    , 4 - my-spirit-&soul, , could-survive .. ; in i t ;ONLy ..)
    ..genuine art has to b e, in creation- i n,
    ,, " hell-like-countries " , to the bodies ,,
    as " h u m a n ", has to be, established,
    ,, to carry ; U'r b o d y, to, H e a v e n-state-survivals ....

    SOME; pass-that border-of- " Heaven-of-religion-promised, " , and LOCATE,in there,
    " and pretend 2 , live-i n-there " .. (although they are-in the earth ..)
    ..and they say; Liberty-to-Religion-Living,..h a s to b e, given , 2 them, by-states ..

    .. b u t ,as to take the, r o a d, of, creating, " A R T 's -COUNTRY " ,, (in art mediums) ,,
    ..and carrying-human-in2-these, mediums-&h u m a n-world s- i n genuine , i s the, hard-work- .. t h o u g h .. (than, shelter-in-religion-promissed-only-lands ) ..
  • Murat Oktay Danış
    .. b e e eeeeeee en " O 'D A " şirketinde MODDANiS
    (part 3)

    ....WHAT-I-am -telling, i s ,, i f U live in a ,welfare-country - then,,
    ,, U' wouldn't work for , a "survival ".. ..
    - o f that, " h u m a n " ; " f e t u s " (of heaven)-
    ( a true- survival; , also, 4 U'r, t h e - whole- " human " - b o d y ..)

    ( so " humanitive art " (of Brian's) needs, that, " h u m a n " ;, transported, into,
    ,, t h e " color-medium-directly " from the-Brain ....
    i f U created-and-installed, that; " human-of-the-heaven ; fetus, " ;
    ..and only by doing-sports, and,also sex, (both create-symetry-of the-human)
    ,, and , tried , human, o c c u r , in US .. (in our-brain.. )
    ( brain has to be, used, as an ; uterine ..in all art, births ..)


    .. " Ratio-and-being-rational " ; i s, , enough to survive then ..in welfare - countries..

    I AM; HAPPy; that , I lived, in a , " HELL-Like " , a country ,, , so I have to ; create-&invent, " a H e a v e n-in the paint ..and put my-human-living-in-my-brain . " ..

    ..
    Tıina, DO; U belive, i n ODiN ..
    ..i f U DO; then, ,, there is no chance, there will, occur, problems, between, u s ..
    .. because, I think, I believe ,-and worship- i n, " ODiN "..
    ..I occasionally ..think a s so ..
    ( I am talking-2 a Finnish-WOMAN-in general,,taking U, as a MODEL ..
    ,, I do not want to set-up, unnecessary-tention-though ) )..
    i f I am, WORKiNG; o n that, much, it has to b e, a " general-MODEL-a-Thing ..
    ..not focusing,on, U, especially,, -D ..
    please, b e , relaxed ..


    .. maybe, my push was, " 2 push, " U " , in2 that " DREAM-Field " .. "
    ..o r , ask, " U " ; i f Uare , " a DREAMER; t o o " ..
    ; " HEAVENLy-human-body ", can only, live in, " D R E A M S ",,
    ..and only -dreams, can transfer-h u m a n ,, body-of-man-kind- i n t o, " H e a v e n- F i e ld-AREA " ...
  • Murat Oktay Danış
    .. b e e eeeeeee en " O 'D A " şirketinde MODDANiS
    (part 4)

    ....a DREAMER; sleeps, i n the " h u m a n ",-body-installed, into the Brain; ; (by sports )
    " i s s u e , i s ", how can w e ; give action to that " h u m a n " , body ..i n fact ..
    .. install that h u m a n, body-into-U'r Brain, then, SLEEP; i n i t,
    and as U can, DREAM; that, " heavenly-h u m a n body, shall begin 2 act ..

    ..WHEN; I am, a -creazy-PERSON; I think; that; that, -heavenly-human-body- c a n, JUMP; o u t, and, ; D O; something-also-OUTSiDE-i n - t h e-REAL-WORLD ..
    ..as if heaven-could-come- 2 t h e , EARTH ..

    ( as religions try to transfer our body-to-the-Heaven; -as we happen there as -human-only, , t h e n ,
    ,,a r t , has 2 have that; POWER; o f, TRANSFERring; that " HEAVEN ", into ; EARTH ..
    I ,b e t ..


    .. m ,y ; Philosphy- study- g o e s , with ,, " random,-parts " , ..in my writings ..
    .. i f, someone shall find out, what " philosophy-is -happening, i n the writing,,
    then, has to, understand, " parts ", and then, unite, them, i n a system ..
    NOTHiNG; i s, EASY- ..

    p.s. to take away the pressure, from, T ı i n a; I shall declare ,that, these, writing, are 4 a general-use, and 4 every-body .. ..( not to , drag-my-dear-frinds- also, i n2, , my, speed ..)

    .. as it has always, been, a s, s o ..
    .. and, , even-2 every-one-that shall read, t h e m , , i n future-years ..

    ..I , write-2 ; locate them, in2, my blog, also ..
    (if Linkedin -e n d s ..)

    ..and these are 2 b e, written, (put-out-as-objects) also ..
    ( as we men, a r e, pen i s, people, and can not, hide, i n, " vaginas "..
    -that is we, have to p u t, " every->THiNG-out " - , , occurred, , i n t h e, body .. -

    ..people heven't U been, fainted, , y e t ,, I swing, that; " THOR ", SLEDGE-HAMMER; to,e v e n, ; MY-self ..
    ..
    ..ps..
    ..an other, air-source,,(Oxygen), if not happy-in-breathing , i n, USA-art-scene .. .. .. a writ in g ..this, is , I suppose ..
    -as an alternative, b r e a t h ..)
    ..( if breathing-muscles, a r e, still in, function )..

    ..how, " real a smart guy, I became " ..





Murat Oktay Danış
.. b e e eeeeeee en " O 'D A " şirketinde MODDANiS
..U can see, " main turns " , and basic-ideas,, , i n , my writings ..and that is fair-enough, i n the communication ..Tıina.






  • Murat Oktay Danış
    .. b e e eeeeeee en " O 'D A " şirketinde MODDANiS
    I can not teach anybody , " w h e r e, 2 TURN " ,
    ; and, where to define, " what really i s " , ( t h e ), IDEA. ..
    .. in a writing ..

    (that i s, i f somebody can, do these, that is " something ", ; ,, I can s a y ..

    ..if EAR; i s not listening, do I have to MAKE; a " brain-surgery " ..
    (with my painting-saptula-then .. )
    ( or DOES; VAN-Gogh, has to, cut that " EAR " ; o f, his .. ..instead ..)

    (..so then, eyes, can hear what ears do not , s e e ..)
    ( every-ear, i s a human-organ, but every-brain is not, " human, brain " .. maybe .. ..

    .. " i n all cases , it has to be, " h u m a n , installed, into t h e Brain " .. " then.

    .. then I have to believe, i n , only-that- " human;installed-in brain " can, HEAR-HUMAN,only " ..
    ( and if there is a genuine " e a r , also, -on that-human-installed-in, t h e brain .. " ..

    ..( I am scribbling, o n L y ) ..



    ___________________________________________________________________________




    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dipFMJckZOM
    .. man have " c u t ", their e a r s, long ,ago ..
    ( NON; can h e a r , ..after U; Vincent ..) ..
    ..but they can s e e.. with their, eyes.

    ..scrabblings, only ..

    ________________________________________________________________________

    ..can they .. I am not, s u r e.

    ________________________________________________________________________


    ..   "  both E A R s, and;  , e y e s  has 2 ; study, i n , synchronicity  "   ..though ..
    if U are to, " hold ", that; " h u m an -thing ",  i  n,  u  ..

    U can not; "  let -go "  , one, o f , them ..  .. " out ", and excluded ..

    " UNi-seX ",   ,  ;has to be,   that;    " h u m a n "   ..  (of the Humanity ) ..
    ..and even keep that " ear-&eye ",both,  "  ON;  U " .

    ..u can not divide, it,(h u m a n )    ;  in2, 2; , AS,  male,&FeMale  ..
    ..  e v e  n,  i f, in;      ; art-in- figuration s..
    ..art has to have,  " existence-or-b e ing s " i n it, only-, that are; i n,  -uni-sex ..

    ..aforizm s  .. t h e n ..


    ________________________________________________________________________


    I am to, sleep, now ..

    ______________________________________________________________________



    Harry, I am interested, i n, how, Policies o f governments, W E R E; i  n art-hi-story ..
    ..and I find, texts U bring, useful.
    ( that is , that-art-HiSTORy; i s not, -science-,, and it has been, MADE; i n Politics ..)

    ..why, do not U accept that, t e a c h i n g; a  r  t;  is an OTHER-intervention-to-ART-thing, itself ..interventions first-effect- h  u  m a  n- K i n d ,  ,   ,, who MAKEs; i t ..also ..
    ( what is the use, o f " broad-education " ,,in  t h  e ,   big-perspective ..
    ..there are many educated-ignorant, more dangerous than, those, with -NO-education..

    ..so, i  f, LOOK; i n , " b i g -SCALE-FRAMEs " ; , STATE-SCHOOLs; a r e,,
    ,, state, intervention; to,  t  h  e  ART ..( art establishment then, looks like all Establishments, o f the Governments, and states ..they all fill in  e a c h, other ..      )
    ...  every-AiD; , 2 a THiNG; o r a ; living thing;  also,,i s intervention ..
    " ONLY-that; G O D; g a v e, -and gives-, a r e , not  A İ D;  ,  " b u t  ; BASES "  ,, to
    the, being, and THiNGs ..


    I  am;  ( M Y;  DOiNGs);  i   n, art F i e l d ,,  a  r  e ;  ALL-freejy, D O N E; , things..
    I am educated, but, not in art ..
    ..I have to do, 4 art disciplines, t r u e l y .. (as no body-taught how to MAKE; t h e m ) ..
    ...a   n   d  ; I have to, surrounder-ART-THiNG ,, from 4 sides,,
    ( writing, dancing, music-making- & painting ..4 disciplines, ,I chose due 2my  talents ..)

    ...U  can M A K E-ART-THiNG; i f they TAUGHT-U-2-MAKE-THAT;  ONE-thing-o n l y ..
    ( that is also, Modernism-in-state-politics-though, located, i n, art-education-school-system .)
    ..but then, again they will, determine a MODERNism-in-art-THiNG-itself ..
    .. that i  s, art-itself can b e, Modern;   ,as; h u m a n-also- c a n ..too..

    ..Harry, suppose,I was, a USA; citizen ..
    ..and I was, to reject,  "  STATE-art-schools "  ,(so art education) ..
    .. and also, all these STATE-politics, i n, aft-doing intervention s ..
    ..I  w  a s to , keep distance, and , so , I  w a s , 2 go to a,n ; other , country ..
    l e a r n, their-language, l i v e, i n them .e.c.t.
    .. b u t , then, still, stay, i n USA; spirit ..
    ..and try to achieve a life, i n USA; culture-elements, and standards ..
    ..just like, sports, science, art, cinema, cars, super-work(like-a-dog), e.c.t..

    Harry, why don't U; look a  t,  ;  " THAT-SiDE ", that I am, s e r v i n g ,  U ..
    ..U  a  r   e, complaining, only ..and U'r complaints, can not, b e, repaired, i n, " big scale-establishments ", , i n, U'r L i f e,  t i m e ..
    ..so why-complain-still; a s, NOTHi,NG-can-B E; changed, in that, scale ..

    ..I tell, U, it, has to  b   e,  " a s; I ; did; " .. O N C E .. ( i  f  it is, 2 be,DONE, now-still ..)
    .. because, I ; was, an engineer, 2 maintain; that , " improve-i n -art,,",
    - that, " traditional-establisment-of-state " , stays-there-still  ..
    I go every USA; film, and see, that, establishment, o f, USA; and , then,
    figure o u t, how,  t   o,  " improve ", the system, o f  t h e ; art-MAKing,,  "  - D ..
    ..belive , m e,, ..if USA; ESTABLishment (USA,State), should, least, as, it has b e e n, structured,,  ,, a r t, has to b e, designed,  " a s;  fauns-out-a-way; ..or similar-2-that, I could, achived ..
    I am, educated, in a USA; -STYLED; Univercity..
    ..my books,were, printed, in USA; Print-Houses ..
    M  y, methods, U s e d, i n, " resurching-and -devoloping, ", a r t-H i s t o r y, and-art-D O i n g,
    w e r e, " USA ", -SYSTEM-origiated ..

    ..so why, U are rejecting, me; a s; defining, me as " ELONOR-Rigbies "..
    ..U  a r  e, rejecting, " USA-itself-my-D..
    ..and that shall, M a k e, U a; deceiver-of-USA " ..
    ..in the history of, USA-inner-deceivers ..  -D ..

    I am expecting, a U turn, from, U, -D .

    NOedits..

    ___________________________________________________________________________





    ..OUr-Hampster-has DiEed, yesterday ..
    ..it was, my 10 year olds,son's lovely-and- j o y ..( he wanted, i t..)
    ..I thought,  h e, could, manage, to live in balcony,,conditions, as it is summer-time..
    ..b  u  t, cold-that -dark-clouds, and storm-bring,, and rain-has-killed, h i m ..
    ..rain has to b e, rained, horizental-to make, h i m, w e t ..
    .. w  e are, all, i  n, sorrow..
    .. w  e  all had, " heavenly-sweet-shares-with-him "  ..
    ... n o w he, must have reached, " heaven ", ,, a s his, solid, body, was, dead-sculpture,,
    to be put, in the, trash-box.
    ..i  t  w a s, one year, o l d..

    .. he, was, sleeping-mostly..all the time ..
    ..and when, w e, come, he should, stand up, and, be in " communication ", with u s..
    (once his, hand, w a s, injured, as he should hold, these dance-wires,,, and skin was, scraped, , and he was, showing his hollow, o f hand, 4 " what to do " ..
    bephanthene,, was, applied, there ..
    .. h e was, very-FAST; in the move.. (that is if U sleep too, m u c h, than;
    U can use, all, U'r " acting-potential-in-fast-moves " ..afterwards ..
    .. "  heavenly-QUiCK  " ,, ,, and always-asking-Heaven-only ..

    ..W  E-H u m a n  s; were, all that h   e, has   s e e n..  ( in his life )
    ..and , h    e, WAS; WORKiNG; o  n ; U  S ( HUMAN-Kind-very-closely..
    ..( his TRUE-subject, w a s , to, STUDY_ h u m a n-K i n d ..

    .. if someThing is acting very-quick,,
    then, quick-m o v e s; shall come from, Heaven-space,, o n l y ..
    ( very very, fast -thinking, and acting a THiNG; h e , WAS ..
    ..very tiny,  " h u m a n ly-hands; as if all hands,  a  r  e, UNiC; and universal,,
    i  n  the, U n i v e r s e, o    f,  O U R s ..

    ..i  f something, acts, that fast, ; " (& came-from-heaven ..) ..
    then, i  t is, " a love-object "  .. so, U also, react-with-U'r LOVEing-Side ..
    U add, U'r  heavenly quick-moves, to that; fast-behavior-of, h i s..
    .. that i s " U WATCH-HEAVENS; o n his, ,scenery ..
    ..when, h e, dies, U'R added, " heavenly-sceneries ", shall, b e gone, with his body ..
    .. t h e  " loss ", o f, a hevenly, acting, " h u m  a n- wise ",
    " a THiNG ", is, L  i k e ;
    " LOOSiNG-the-HEAVEN " .. ( even , U'r source of heaven, that U load, to a l i v e, thing ..)

    ..that is why, I LOAD; all m y; quick-moves, (and other-quick-moves; from around ),,
    i n t o,  t  h e  ;  " PAiNT-and-colors-in Q U i C K-moves . "
    ..or " QUiCK-moving-SOUNDs ", or quick-move-dances , or; i n " NiMBLE-Alphabeth-writings " ..
    ..that is  quite-a-good-reason, why art, is to b e, on e a r t h ..
    ..i f there is a  H E A V E space-where, every-QUiCK-M O V E s;  c  a  n, happen, i n there ,,
    t  h  e n , I want them, to b  e, with  m  e,,
    i f I ever,  ; MADE-THESE; QUiCK; M O V E S ,on ; e a r t h ..
    ( they were, too, quick, so, I want, to OWN; them, with ,  m e
    as I am to, O  W  N;  my-self, on earth.

    .. THAT; reminds, m  e.. A ERA, when, I was, a TRUE-SLEEPER ..
    ( I slept for 3 monts .. day-and -night ..)
    ( that was, an experiment, always-horizental, and EYES; always-shut ..)
    .. t  h  e  n, I  HAD; become,  " a fast-improviser-on-art-THE N  "  ..

    ..Just L i k e, that; " tiny-hampster-did-STUDy- h u m a n ;  only ..

    .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fArkUsa6cCI




    _____________________________________________________________________________


    ...that;  Q   u  i  c  k,,    " Christian " W i Z A R  D,  " t h e HAMSTER " ,, to unify-&combine, " a l l-LOVE " ; i n ; ONE,,  ,,and t h e n ;  it'll shine o n, H U M A N ,, .. -as a H E A V E N- ..

    ..then that  .. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2306299/; Ragnar Lothbrok,
    .. t  h  e  AXE-o f; the;  ODiN; .. on HUMAN ..


    ..I feel I MADE a personality, as a mixture, o f, them both ..
    ( a s I hold, a 1 feet; SPATULA; in my hand, (as an AXE..)
    ..and MAKE; all my paintings only using that AXE; o f the ODiN ..
    ..on paint ..
    ..and only " Beings-from-Realms, can L e a k, into the PAiNT;
    that can, pass that; AXE-barrier ..

    .. " TRUE-Christianity-in-art "  ,  ; (not a , true-Christian-in -art ),
    needs, that; " s l e e p ;  ; &slowing-body;& make it sleep-in-h u m a n ,t h e n ..  " ,,..
    (...  a n d  " art disciplines-made by a person-continuously " ; , has to be, put into  " t h e sleep-POSitioning  " ,,,in- h u m a n , in the person ..    )
    .. t h e n , Q u i c k, and -clever-&fast-M O V E s
    from heaven, c  a  n, be, put, i n the, " pure-&fresh-paint-BODy-nature " ..

    RAGNAR of ODiN' s ..
    ,,he has a small, but quick -aXe ..and he can , hit on10 " skulls " ; in a minute-time ..
    ..how does, he think .. (that makes, him so, fast ..)
    ( although w e see, him, very-near ODiN; sculptures-TOTEMs;
    ..and talking with-HiM; ,-only-in-silance-
    ..........   what does, h e talk with that ODiN; then, kill Human-in-seconds ..
    ( as if ODiN; i s totally against, that; love-sharing-outside, i n society ..
    ( U can not see, Ragnar, i n the sharing o f, any-love-words with any-one ..
    ,, when it comes, to love-something-may-be, he does that, only with-his-eyes ..
    but NO-ONE; can see, that, also ..

    .. Ragnar; asks; (and is with that)  ODiN-DEED;  ,; (I guess) ,,that i s..,,
    ..why-is-that;  " ODiN-AXE-trace  " , put, i  n  between, ; WOMAN-Legs ..
    ( and vagina-work-is-with that  "  men-kind " ..
    Ragnars, axe-make- " SKULLs; remember " , there is a ODiN_AXE-Job-&DEED; i n between,
    every-person-&Human ,,
    ( if U can not, remember, that axe-trace, located, in between, woman-legs ,,
    than, h e has to locate, it, on U'r skull, and, into the brain,,
    ,, and U 'r brain can, learn, t h e, u s e, of that, V a g i n a,-job-then ..

    ..that is a very-direct, (the most direct-A C T; I can  e v e r, think, o f) (2DO;&MAKE,also)
    ,, 2 some "  personality-Brains "  -and, axe, has to put, its, mark ,on these-sk l uus..
    I think, Ragnar, is, WiTH; ODiN's; DEEDs; i f not; LOCATED; truly,
    on EARTH- y e t ..
    ..he goes, on to , MAKE; t h e, same-MOVE (ACT) as O N C E; ODiN, has MADE;
    and p u t, on , H  u  m  a  n  ..


    H o w, can w   e , b  e, " true-loving-Christians ", even i f , ODiN's JOB, hasn't b e e n, achived, o n E A R T H .. (and in BODy o f, human .. y e t .. ) ..
    true christianity, needs that, post-vagina, e r a ..
    that every man, h a s , that; " VAGiNA-state ", i n their, had..
    that is, every-body, has to have ; ODiN_DEEDs; i n his, had, f  i  r  s   T ..
    ( and my; a r t , also, EXEMiNEs; that, in the first-place ..
    ( and also-my-writings, ask-people, i f they can allow, that aXE; can,,
    operate -in t h e i r,  BRAiN;  o l s o .

    ..( then U can find out, which Vi king; has used, his axe, on U'r scull, and could, he, b e
    succesfull to, " install ", a vagina-state, i n U'r , brain ..

    .. I , take that; AXE; i n my hand,,  " t h e; before-hand-act ",
    and , hit, my , brain, to MAKE; that TRACE; and , " chink ",
    every t i m e, (in any-chance),,
    as i f, I may, act, i n , art-canyon, a l SO ..

    ..NOedits..

    _____________________________________________________________________________


    Larry, Harry, i s, " sleeping " ; i n a " M i n d-and BODY ", e c l i p s e ..
    ( made, by, the PUBLİC-BED ..) ,,.. so how, can U expect his-act, (and-rational-move) , i n his-sleeping-&eclipse-state .. -D .
    ..may b e,  " a window, to his-STATE-of-SLEEPing-OPEN ", ; has to b e, , adequate , 2US ..


    ____________________________________________________________________________



    Tıina ..there is no need 4 U 2 watch TV series, a s I have already put what I took from that TV-film ..i n t o, my, writing ..though, it is a very fine methaphor , Viking-and AXEof t h e ODiN ..2-me ..  it was a metaphor before, that TV-film, and will b e, after i t, though ..
    4; m  e  ..
    I am " my-Viking " ..
    The Viking, I am talking about, i  s ,  m  e ( as if I were, a Viking )
    ( but U might b  e, in an other ,  concept-of-Viking and U do not,
    L i k e,i  t , as it, effects-U; ( o r effected-ON-U . )
    ( it is a sensitive-state, 2U, i t, seem s. )

    (Although I still do not know, who Vikings   w e r e ..)

    ..U shouldn't focus, o n that , TV-Thing ..( it is only a platform 2 those, who know, nothing, about Vikings ..  ... t h o u g h )
    .. U w e r e to focus, o  n , " WHAT I WAS ; TELLing-t h e r e "  ,in my writing ..
    ( after that , Platform ..)
    .. U a r e ,in a hurry, it seems, , U couldn't  pass-over , that ,  " platform-only " ,and come to my; " IDEA ", there ,  , i n my writ ing .
    I am saying it strait.. (AS an AXE; d o e s , to the SCULLs  ) ..always ..
    ..but issue is, do U have T i m e, to,  ; r e a d, till- " to the END "  ..
    .(    .or important-reality of L i f e ,  takes U , a W a y ..    ) ..



    ____________________________________________________________________________


    Tıina.. my son, asked, m e.. (as I put, the dead-body, in the trash-box ..) ..is it true, 2 put it in, t h e r e..and I said, " his-soul-has-reached,-heaven, and, the rest, w a s, flesh-and-bones ..
    ..unexpectedly h e, finished, my, sentence , s a y i n g..
    ( of course  " his-spirit  "  ;  has reached, " heaven-by-now " ..

    ..that is, I understand, he wouldn't b e, in sorrow, so -far ..
    .. "  h  e  is also, a V i k i n g-AXE "   ; .. & , i t ;  all happens, i n ;  A , f e W; " extended-seconds "  ..
    .. " stretch-to the H e a v e n s ; -with all U'r h a r t-&Brain- but then, come, to earth
    very fast, to , install-ODiNs; m  u  s  t  s ,  for the WORLD .. t h e n ..

    ..Tıina, DO; U have , " other than -feelings " , a b o u t, Vikings ..)
    ( it is easy 2 us, to,  " imitate ", Viking-Lagends .. h e r e ..
     -in an other, country- ..    -and as  w  e , WiSH-them-2 b e..-
    ..-and being a  " easy-Turk  " , on the other, hand- ..

    p.s.
    I heard some gossips on, Fin-Turk, relations, i n, genes ..
    .. I have a friend, he still claims, , " ODiN; i s a Completely-a-Turkish-word ..
    ..and ODiN; i s, A-Ant,iQue-A -TURKish, G  o  d .. ..also ..

    .. but let me tell ;  -as I said, here, once again -
    , I am  "  a READy-MADE; TURK "   ; by the orders, ;o f Atatürk ..though ..
    ..so I need that  " ODiN " ; 2 support, m y, " cultural-standing-also .."  .
    " I am a completely-A-CONTEMPORARy-A-p e r s o n ;  ; A READy-M A D E ..  "

    ..(   do U know, they even, could, not put, i n the ; ARMy-service ..
    that is I never was a soldier, in any-army ..
    ..but I am soldier, o f, MY-O  W  N  .. though .. )  ..

    ps.  DiN= religion, in Turkish ..
                O= it    , i n Turkish ..
    so, ODiN = it is the religion ..
    ( that is totally, m y, Language-reading ; style, an analysis, though, very subjective, o n e ..) )


    __________________________________________________________________________














































Yorum Gönder