11 Aralık 2012 Salı


.. a T a l k  O N;    ; "  t h e M O D E R N;  B  O   D  y  ".. d  e  e  d  s.  ( i n  a  r   t;  D O   i  n  g   s..)

1982-Indian-ink-on-Paper    Murat Danış ..

Harry..N o w a days,  scientists a r e; trying to catch,  ,t h e , " GOD particle " i n C e r n. I think; a r t i s t 's  premier job i s, to MAKE; t h a t;  " C  e  r n  T h i n g "; i n h i s/h e r   BODy..    a  n d   U S E; that  " GOD Paricle " ;that c a n;  -M A K E -   DO;  t h a t;   a  r   t.    - i n     ,d  e e d s; indeed..
S O;  WE; c a n;  fallow; these DOings;(god particle deeds) ; i n   a r t  W o r k..s..( if we are Christian; it is easier to f a l l o w;  t h a t;  "god  particule' s U S E " ..because; Christ w a s; the first ONE; who claimed that there w a s that; " God particle " (as an object; -or a  t h i n g- that could b e used in daily  l i f e too..why not to be able to u s e ; i t ;i  n    ;   a r t DOings.. )

I f U ask ; m e.. M y; religion..I am raised u p; i n a modern muslim country; t u r k e y. (SO; being Muslim has be install e d ;  in my deep conscious; because Iam not a religious -man on the surface)  .. I  could reach tecnologies,science ,sports, school, e.c.t. in my childhood.. so, I could be; m o d e r n;  & contemporary; and that l e d    m  e;  to;  l e a r n; that; my BODY w a s  to  i n c l u d e; all these; RELiGiONs.(particle that religions c l a i m that they are; fact..) (that means, m y body had to have all these " particles " that has b e e en ;  ;  captured by religions ; O n c e. and I think; DO i n g  a r t ; has to b e ; after DOing; t h e s e  sports;   -within all these  p a r t i c u l e s-; ..(sports for body practice,.....- s e x is the most traditional but compact o n e; i n supports o f these  sports   ,  an shall g i v e; the basic  simetry; o f -to-  the BODy) )

S  O; I became a Christian; with my long way walks and sufferings;..M y Cubic l i f e ; in a ROOM;  ;   -of my own-   ; led me to  , M y Buddha i s m; ; a s My BODy; b e CAME; ;  " M y ; " BUDDHA "..e.c.t.  ..that; " ALLAH BOZONE " ; " ALLAH p a t r i c l e " ; w a s; always  -located-  in m e..(put in me..in my people..) and, I have to e v o l v e i t; ;to someWHERE;  PLAYing with that; " un identified  OBJECT; particle "  ;  " THE B A L L "  ...I put, these ; " ALLAH particles " i n that BALL; o f sports; then,  r e v o l v e d ; them to where they; fit; o r    r e a c h.(I recognize today that they draw m y; picturings in my; P a i n t i n g s;     - a w a y; beyond my knowladge, & by my beliefs-  ..)

...i  n   my,   a   r    t;   all these;  " G o d  particles "; has to b e; working; together..
...and so there has to be  " a l o n g W A Y; J o b;" ; that I have TODAY;  i s    ; to;  " f a l l o w "; all t h e s e;  " t h a t; H a p p e n; i n  a r t -D o i n g s -  ..(I can hire many kinds of art critics ; -&curators-  to fallow; these,  m u l t i - god particle 's, d e e d s ..of course;  a r t  h i s t o r y,  can show  t h e m;  "  the  w a y  ";  -will b e d e f i n ed, by art-History-;   ; w h e r e  they r e a c h;  t o;  something; t h a t  c  a  n   b  e;  CALLED;  a  s;   "  r e a l ;   A  R  T;  D O i n g s; a path of DOings; that can b e dtemined  a s ; a r t D O i n g s...


...i  f   someone wants to  h a v e;  " a  M O D E R N;  B O D Y." . t h a n  he/she has to; b e n d; ; " the BONDs of the Human Body " in the n e e d s;  o f;  all;  D O i n g s..-that U have to be able to DO; all these THiNGs i n a r t i n g-   ; -that  an a r t i s t i c  BODy; require.s-

W h e n  T a L K ing o n; MODERN; B O D y..  (or the BODy, of the MODERN) ;   -e v e n; modernism  , d o e s  not; s e r v e, (to the Modern)-   (..Modernism is the " contemporary;    i n strument    that has drived into the modern i t y ;  to  invade the M o d e r n   o b j e c t s. )

Touching " art i f i c i a l woman-heeps " all day;(that is to play basketball,)   for years could bend   my; bones into " woman-body Bones "..T h a t; s h a l l;  " abstract " (Modern abstraction with deeds located , on -or i n-  the BODy )  m y; man-Body; a l i t t l e; so; m y  BODy can b e;  i n  an " optimum "; HUMAN_B O D y..posiiton.. i n g.( that is a     n e e d;   ;- to; M A K E- ;  or DO; art..that is  " a optimum body "   ; for all " god particles,  " can  u s e; in their actions in -&with- the BODy;  , simultaneously..)

other w i s e, t h e r e   a r e;   M A N Y;  C o n t e m p o r a r y; WAYs; to M A K E;  ;  that; mixed-BODy; ;as  productions..gays lesbiens, h e n p e c k e t s, Iron LA D i e s..e.c.t.

S  O; 4 a conclussion..
...religions has to b e    ,e v o l v e; into  a r t ; D O i n g s. f i r s t.. W e need a geniune Modern and optimum h u m a n Body; made by the labor of; t h e; individual; ..4 that..then, w e shall;  r e c o g n i z e ; that; ; M o d e r n; A RT; can and spontaneously; b e ; Transfered; o r  ; Trans F O R M E D;  i n t o; " the CONTEMPORARY " .. that also means;  ; already contemporary personalities; can not MAKE; " the CONTEMPORARy a r t "..(U shouldn't b e    " a b s t r a c t  e d "   to b e a contemporary-handicapped;  - that can not u s e ; their own hands, t o DO; a r t; they can only  " MAKE; a r t ".. -  ; a r t..is  ; c r i p p l e d; b y these;  " Contemporarians " i n "; a r t ".

p.s. w h e n,  M a k i n g  U' r Body;  M O D E R N;    ;   -;by Using Sports;  (bending body by using sports)-   ;  i  t   s e e m s;    t  h  a  t,  U   a r e; L o s e  ing; a l o t; o f  T i m e. .. that is  a  t r u e  ; a T h i n g  ..; i n  f a c t..(nobody shall give U anything when U spend time doing sports  ..  -I am a Table Tennis player a football ;and a basketball player- all with the different kinds of ball s -particles-  ..)  ..to  r e a c h;   that; S i Z E;  o f  CONTEMPORARY-WHOLE N E S S;   ;   U have to    b a s e;  U' r;  MODERN  -  B  O  D  Y;  and U' r presence i n  R E A L;    L  i   f  e.  ; (4 other,   art DOings ;-deciplines- ;  ;-in my case, this is 4 deciplines-..write,paint,dance, play piano..e v e r y day..these are 4 other art doings..of my M o d e r n BODy; ; -MODERN M e a n s; devided; b y numbers;in  equal parts....-  ) S O; in my terms; a   g e n u i n e  ; art d o i n g;  ;has to b e;  e x t e n d e d;  -or e n l a r g e d-, to that 5 artists i n M e..5.-element-  is  " my ;personality from god' s  genes.."

...and that; "  5 M o d e r n; -personality  "  - i n my ; ; BODy;   - i  n  M E ; w o r k ing..-; -working ;simultaneously-;     ; c  a n;  " c o m p r e h e n d "  the;  " whole-Size-extension o f theWHOLE-CONTEMPORARy-S i Z E ..   t  h  a  n.
A n d r e w; I hope t h e s e can; o p e n a door;   -to look i n ; m y  Doings; and ; m y  a r t, ; U have asked; m e; i f  I could say; if U understood ; m e ;  , w e l l..
( understanding m e; is a long w a y; 4 m e; too,,i  n   f a c t..that I should have to discover; f i r s t..may b e;   ; some can j o i n me; i n DOing that; i f I MADE; myself;  "    a L i v i n g;  a r t -THiNG  "..    - not a social personality  -a FiGURE-  -i n-  ,  of the society..)   - that shall b e, a b s t r a c t e d; to many things; i n the regular s o c i e t y..A  F i g u r e  can not; be devided;  ; MODERNLy;  ;  e v e n i f  " Cubism "  w a s; invented by PicasSO; and BRAQUE..-  )
Yorum Gönder