18 Eylül 2012 Salı

20120424113918-image00003
murat danis
....the  " O W N e r s "  ;     ;OF ; ...
  "THE; A B S O L U T E; ABSTRACTion.."  ..(TODAY..)

A B S O L U T E; has it' s  O W N e r s..(TODAY;conservatives..Armies.establishments, e.c.t.)  
..ABSTRACTion; h a s;many; O W N  e r s.. ;  e i t her..  ....

PROBLEM; i s,;        HOW;    A R T; can G A i N; those; A r e a s  -to divercify    ;- 4a eaisy touch , to reach-    ;to the R E A L-......  -
...or are these   P U R E;  categories;  or demensions 4 art..-     " 4R E A L ".. ( 4ART; can B E;   ; R E A L;  ,too.   ...so every o n e can reach ;themeans of the RAT i O..by using  a r t; only.. (SO;      "NO; o n e;"     will  d e c l a r e  U; - in the name o f an establishment -      what     W AS;         ; 4  ;R E A L;..))
..." 4  a r t; w i l l  B E;    ;         ;ART4;REAL  "     ..

PiC as SO;   has said; " all my artistic affort w a s to; P a i n t  L i k e a C h i L D "  ..

.... -pretend-   " PLAY; i n g   C H i L D"  ;      -at this  A G E-;         ;  b u  t;   i  n  A R T;     f i e l d..  
(that means a provocateur will play child;   i n an other field..but carrying it into the field o f art..s; and that has been proven to m e.by " data ". written..SO; w e both have o u r proven; materials..)

..this has been a " childish " G a m e;  b u t   "  not about  "  ;  a  r   t.. (alSO; that is a p l a y  ;I haven' t played;     e v e n   ; in my childhood,, )..
...if U think; there is someone " who " is " SABOTAGing U; " ; then, it is not my problem, .. ( if there W A S;   someone sabataging m e; I wouldn' t GO; to him; to say; " please Stop SABOTAG i n g;  m  e.."  " or U are sabotaging m e; thats 4 sure ",   " or that can be proven " ..is this the page  4,      " justice to all.."  
...o  n  the OTHER; H A N D... if U are to DO;  or M A K E;  some T H i N G; o n the E a r t h;  ...there will b  e;  resistanece to i t. T h a t; m e a n s;  some D O E S n ' t  want U to D O; that.. iN fact all that Philosophia;and Idealogia;  has been ; devided i n t o;  2.. (capitalism &social i s m; e.c.t. )  on this W o r l d..S  O;  resistance i s; u n avoidable..
S O; D O e s; U ' r " childish ; attitude "  h e r e ; is ; unavoidable; o f  course.  S  O;  D O E S;  my  " childish; ATTiTUDE " i n  A R T;  h e r e ; is unavoidably; HAPPENiNG;       - a n d; s o m e; "  s m i l e  ";       to my " child i s h  A t t u t u d e ; i n  a r t.." ;  h  e  r  e.-  ; b u t, that smile; I have d o e s n ' t  mean; " I WAS TO; b e;      to  " affront the child i s h  a r t;  " ;  by " THE J O B "    , to a   ; je alo US; " c h i l d "  .. L e t  this J O B; to be DONE;  by ;  consultants; at; m y  a g e.. i n my aesthe t i c s..  ( b u t ;U think, there is a suitable platform to express; -i m p o r t a n c e ; of U.S.A.-   ; 4 an  a r r o g a n c e;  c h i l d..to a foreigner..I wouldn't eat that APPLE; with myarrogance; i f I w e r e;  U..))
...I would stop; this childish GAME;  (  -U Play-   )   ; if  I w e r e ; U..(in my wiew; U are; " spoiling U' r self; "  i n the  e y e ; of those; w h o are; socially mature; & can think in aesthe ti c s; b o u n d a r i e s..  ..(not in tactics o f; M i l t a r y; ; -sabotage is a M i l i t a r y; word- )..I have a reason; to DO; that..( I am a c h i l d in ARTs..-and intentionally;  u n educated l y-..),, 
..but U wouldn' t  stop..I know..t h a t..b u t; I can say; w e ; are i n other L e a g u e s; and I won't T A L K; to U; N O;  M O R E..because I know U a r e ; a     "  M A T U R E; " person ; t o o.. (U try to b e O n e; ) ;an   i d e o l o gist;   and U' r  walking o n wheels, will least 4 e v e r..NO; u s e; .. talk to U  ..        ...I think; U are a

" DOUBLE -agent; provocateur "   i n  ART F i e L D.. ; pretending to act; L i k e; an ARTist..b u t; U' r first J O B; i s to K i L L;  " the c h i l d s of   ; t h e  A R T s "  that should;  s p r o u t;  ; and t a k e;      T  i   m   e, -from the march o f Ideologies-   i n the F  u  t  u  r   e;  ..

(   I know U have " noting personal "   with m e..t o o..   b u t;  Just trying to u s e ; m e ;   " 4 that.".)
..this session ; i s completed;(I am DONE..) I have all " data " ; with m e; 4 that..(all DOORs i m p u d e mme n t ly  shut    ;to ;my FACE.)  so my f a c e;4U;  ;   is; constructed..

"  NO more; "    ;"postings to U'r massages "   ..(...as a b r if ing..)  (so U can not write  s o m e  thing L i k e;  
ONCE again ;I am declaring U that "  ....that is fair enough ; 4me..I think..

...U    a r e;       a person;        " not i n v o l v e d ; i n  A n y  Thing "        ; .. " a double -agent; provocateur..i n art.. " ......b u t ; that is not;  "  t o  be; i n v o l v e;  i n  ANYTHiNG.  "  ;.4sure..   (  like a virus9<, does)..-this is a wiev  ;  from my window of course-..


Yorum Gönder