18 Eylül 2012 Salı

20120424113918-image00003
murat danis
..d e l i b e r a t e L y;  UNDER GRADUATE D  L  y  ...  (..becAUse; a r t; has to b e; EAST ERN; f i r s t.. natural; t h e n, w e s t  E R N..)

Undergrad but; i n  the  4 fields of the art  doings  as an  art talent. e d ..  ..(it seems I depend o n the   " talents of the a r t ' s;"    m o r e than " a deep talent "   ;but;   &  taught t h e WAY;o f  M A K i n g;art    also.. isn' t  this a little " wholehogger ; manner..in art education.. )

This is first time U are talking in my mind..& simple..and on the lavel of   ; issue s for simple life doings..and something on art issues..(from where I stand & I look..thank U for that.S  o, if U go on   s o; I hope w e can  T a l k   O N  ; in my mind..& I won't be thw only one; to dance in my mind..( or make other  dance i n g s..)..this  i s logical what u are telling on my w o r k..& l o g i c; can keep  us all  in the conversation.      .-or in one m i n d..;  the universal o n e -
Y e s , I am doing as little work a s  possible.This is one of m y  basics.  (and I hope nothing happens i n the " style " o f  art 's.when I use my artistic talents   )        ,( &I can tell; my artistic talents are proved, so people around m e; supoprt  m y  doings)     .-the art styles that is being taughed i n art schools; to  b e able to   " MAKE   "  ; a r t. I wouldn' t  D O; things ; L i k e  these MAKings..-   ;     ...I wonder , if someything c a n occur  ; ahead   o f   art.    .a new creature,   or   a living thing,      -may b e ,    or      "  a life form tissue; o r  piece; "    o n l y..- n e w; to this world w e  live i n.  , to add.. )
TO; DO,  little;  b u t; in 4 other fields..   (   Writing,painting, making music, &dancing..) .. if added,       ;these low profile ; -l i g h t-  D O i n g s,;  ;  I hope to pass  i n  through  ; the a r t  AREA;        b u t;  synthesize;   a  "p i e c e of  creation " ;  or a piece o f    an   n e w  , l i f e F o r m " ...Y  e  s,  this  artistic  b u t;           NO-ART;thing intended;        w o r k,  (in fact they all have the science of beauity; the aesthetics, i n them;..)  goes on 40 years..  i n 4  other, art; l y  defined       a  r  e a  s..  & this is;  an alternative W A Y; parallel to  a r t ;  but,  seeks; m o r e  a h e a d; things.. (what does art s e e k;  i n fact..it offers, a   wider river than l i f e ; only..and some methods, 4 that.. b u t; could art reach; to a n e w L i f e F o r m, yet.. to describe..)  
I admit, I DO; not want to b e; known as an artist..  ( o r, to m a k e;  a r t..)  ...as a chemical engineer, I have multi methods; more than; a r t ; h a s..I do not want; to w a l k on that road o f arts.  b  u  t;  to improve a parallel  w a y,  n e a r,  a r t ..Classical music, i s enough to l i v e in   the  a r t..and to know art..but important thing is; can these creatures in this river; c a n  be  visable to our e y e s;  somehow..  (in some traditional ways; art has been corrupted; o n the w a y..there is a crisis i n art ,too..
N o t , to talk; too much..I cut my writing now.. 
Simplicty  i s  important; I think.. ( even to  be away from art but; to b e parellel to  it ,, );   ..Corraption; includes; many complex things in it..mostly  ,I guess..
I enjoyed; U' r, sincere; thinkings .. I hope, to ; go on..
p.s.  4example..I have many; musician friends from symphonic orchestra, for 30 years.. ..  they say ;     "    NO; one can say; that U are not a Piano  ist; ..b u t ; they can say;     " why does h e play; it that W A Y....    b u t,  in fact, ı did not take any piano lessons..).. i t is matter o f which way, t o;  t a k e,  around  a  r  t;  I  guess..   (of course they say; NO; o n e can Play; piano, like U can..also..that can not b e taught. to any o n e..)

10 years to graduate from a Music school..but I was to be with orchestra members; for 30 years to learn instrumentation, and orchestration<, only by the means o f; d a i l y; talkings, o r J u s t, talkings..Iwas there in the orchestra for 4 full days every  w e e k..   SO; m y Piano playing i s ; U n i c.                (Talking is a interface; -a layer i n between-;  a s  art deciplines have to h a v e ; intersections o n   a   b a s e;  L a y e r ..(interfaces)  .music knowladge has been transformed; i n t o;  talkings...)
in these 40 f r e e  years; my painting; b e c a m e  U n i c.  too..   m y " dance "   ,became U n i c ;     but I would say, my basketball playing every day i s my unic  d a n c e.. also m y  writing became; U  n i c;  too..
when a music student graduates; that should make him;/her; a m u s i c i a n..not an  artist..7 arts will make , him/her    an A R T is t..  S o m e;  of  those; " graduate s "; try hard to  b e ; a  U N i C;  o  n  e..  b  u  t;   in  only;  music..not unic in 4 fields of art..S O;  w e have,  m a n y;  graduates; a r o u n d;  that invent a new way; t o;   b e   U n i c; in  a r t  s.  O  r  they say; they invented a new way; o r  " thing "   i n   a r t ..M A K i n g..
My w a y; was to; b  e ;  " unic "   i n,  4  other   F i e l d s..           (  N o t  to  discover; a   unic  t h i n g;  i  n    a  r   t.. )  (  Totally; upside dawn;WAY;  from my DOing s ) ..(.Graduates has to do; a  "  unic  t h i n g  " ; to be different...)     ..S  O;  I  was to  b e away  ; o f  graduate; educations  ; i n  4  deciplines. that  I was i n  touch..S O; basketball movements; defended  m e;  from;  D a n c e;  M o v e ments..  4 example..  but I could make artistic movements; too..( other than  a r t ..)
Y e s, NO B o d y; taught; m e any; a r t L e s s o n s..in any f ie l d s  of; a r t..S O;    " D o i n g; art i s F r e e   with M E;  "   ;    i f  I can  touch  ;  to  a r t ..s o m e h o w..   ART; is not; f r e e ..& slaved; in many ways, these days..l i k e; what w e     e a t; is  ;  corropted; t o o. 
   "  a unic art; feeling o f    DOing; art; "      i s  ; growing   in  m e;  I guess..a simple,  ( {A} bald, bare, naked, nominative, plain,) ; Doing ; ..ro be an art D O e r..  (but with no art history; methods.. taught )  ..
I must b e an  i n s a n e;  person..I can not stop; my talking  to  m e..Lonely i n my m i n d..& a very wild one..


Yorum Gönder