2 Eylül 2012 Pazar

20120424113918-image00003
murat danis
é  4-N O W  ";s t r e t c h..   ...i n the  F i E L d; -court-   o  f,   " the Uncertainty  PRiNCiPLE "  ...I  H O P E.

..when I think I am     n e a r     a   "  conclussioON " ; I    magnify  ; " the L A T T E R s.."

....t h e n, I have to tell, s o m e t h i n g..(4 I am the o n e,who m a k e ; i t..)
..it is " OPEN S Y S T E M " ;   -open continuoUS, s y s t e m-  ..(in chemicial engineering,they call i t SO..) S O; art can b e; designed a s an open system, a c t.Conditions r e a c h e d, stay the s a m e; in every point; as t i m e, goes by..and brain learns thissytem;  t h e n , l e a r n e  d; will COME; to the s u r f a c e;   somehow, somewhere, sometime, in some shape; a n d; that takes t i m e;  a s we call i t art o c c u r e s;  b  y  it' s own  w a y.It TAKEs t i m e; 4 a TRUE; ART i s t..
S O, I find this effect very natural.".The T h i n g; "    i s.. " eXpress the thing in U;  " N O W " ;    "      ;what ever i t is, -what Ucan K NOW; 4-N O W..-       because, then an other principle o f science WORK; Werner heisenberg' s " t h e Uncertainty principle " ..Problem i n the ART W o r l d, i s, they think, they can KNOW; every thing..not only nature in the world, n a t u  r e  o f  art; r e l y   o n  ; " the uncertainty principle ", I guess.    
m y  writing style establishes, s o m e uncertainties,    - I h o p e; SO;- ; t h e n,  process leasts     -take some time-,  ( this is the t i m e; I give to the SYSTEM; to M A K E ; i t ;  " O P E N "  -& uncertain-  ; because I give this t i m e, reader has to give it to his/her b r a i n, )    to comprehend , b u t every m i n d, can catch ; " an other kind of fish; i n it' s WATERs.."  w h i l e  overcoming this  ; uncertainty..  
I  think.. 4 -NOW. ..
so conclussions will come to every other individual afterwards, as every  m i n d;h a v e;      other o w n- process s;     on going..4-NOW.
..immediate -sudden- expressions are very TRUTHfull; and   honest;    I t h i n k. (to be able to b e ; i n OUTSiDE.)
.." bloody   W O R D s"      i s, interesting..I think a r t has   b e e n     ; installed i n t o, m y;   BLOOD..  NO -C U R E.  i t is, i n m e.SO, I have to throw i t O U T  ; A  W A Y;   too, F A R   ; ahead ; ..      -even   to b  e  ;    u  n   t  h  i n k  able  ,   &  4- getable..-

p.s.


Yorum Gönder