22 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

" PURELy;  M O D E R N   " ;  ; S O; 
" TRUE LY    C ON TEMPO RAR y "
..after;a    " negative; (-) T h o u g h t s; -ABSOLUTE;   "               "  V o l u m e;  o f DEATh.. "  E R A..W A S  4  
 ;ABSOLUTE CONTEMPORARian..i s m.    ...n e e d s..
p.s....N o w, WHERE; all these;" installation s-CONTEMPORARy " ; acts;& " THiNGs   ;" a p p e a r;     ;as i f they  c o u l d; r e a c h;  a  t;    the  SUN-L i g h t.. 
 -b u t;NO MAN ; could HAD; have  r e a c h  e d..-
"  A  D  A G i O; P E R i O D ;  "  ............
_________________________________________

; I 've b e  en; in the city o f Ankara; 4 nearly 50 y e a r s..S O; cities come to m e ; when; I STiLL STAND; i n      ; "  O N E; C i t y  "..I went to see; N e w  York; or Sidney; Paris,N i c e, Berlin, Prag,Vienna;Brussels, Amsterdam,Rome,Florance,Torino,Venice, Belgrad, Zagreb,Vukovar, Uskup,Cannes,MonteCarlo; e c t.I was driving my car; i n all these; cities; as I drive m y car; t o see; t h e  C i t y..S  O;  now,  I can;  L o o k  at    t  h  e;    F i l m; s    from the artistiC  S i  d  e>; -because; I know the P L A C E S..     ......I have been t h e r e;  ; I   can ; G O   O N;   m y;  traweling  -&DOings-   ; i n these  c i t i e  s;  -and of course; finally; i n the C i t y  o f  M ine; that i s Ankara..-   ; a s  i f;  I am   a c t i n g; in these; PLACEs; with i n ;    the  a c t o r s; of the  ; film..and I am being; D i r e c t e d ; by,  t  h  e,   Director of  t h e  ,film..NOW; I  AM NOT A; TRAWELLER; i n  t h e; ART; o f   the C i nema..M Y;  B O D Y; is gaining DEEDs;  o f the ARTs; a l s o, when I give m y time to  cinema.. (an ARTisttic  DANCE; 4 m e;   i n ART  ;  THiNGs; including   C i t i e s;  READY-M A D E; i n  M y;  BRAiN;  b u t;  with my BODy; because m y BODy; has b e e n;  t h e r e.                                                                                                         .I  HOPE; -&Guess-  , this  must  B E;  D  O   N   E;   4;   t h e   phrase; o f; t h e  POST ; MODERNist' s.." this has b   e   e   n;   DONE;  b e   f  o  r  e.." 4.. 
_____________________________________________________  
p.s. C i t i  e s; have 2  S i g h t s;  to  b   e;  K no w n..  -or s e e n-  ..One, i s OUTSide..W h e n; U walk in the city, but don't go inside o f Buildings..Second; i s,  to l i v e;  i n  a  C i t y; inDOORs..; the inside; o f  the people;    -L i v i n g  ,there-  .. includes; the    "  OUTDOOR;s ; effects "   ; to the ; things;  t o  o.. I was walking in Manhattan; all day..I memorized all the OUTDOORs.. T h e n ; I was to s e e; waht w a s ; indoors..S  O; I did not decide; to live i n N e w York..I went to the C i n e m a s; on 41Street; -if I remember right..or was it 42-  e v e r y; day; first ; matine..ART; o f cinema;  i s about;  t  h e ;  effects o f the ; e n v i r o m e n t a l  T h i n g s; (OUTSide Things);  ;how they e f f e c t; o u r ; inside;  and; H o w DO; t h e y  SHAPE;  OUR; OUTSide; behav i ors; that will b e added; to; the;  SOLiD; O U T S i d e..            

o f ; C o u r s e; problem o f  the ART; STANDs  there; " WHERE D O E S;  -or will-  C O M E;  these; A L i E N S;  ..are they hiding; i n OUR; B O D i e s; i   n  OUR;  HOMEs;  o  r;  i n  The C i t y;  T H i N G S;  ; i  n    ;    F     A C T..

ps. i n F a c t;  I put     " A p  A R T "  ;   OUTDOORs ; L E A R N i n g; s    &; i n DOORs; L e a r n i n g s;..secularity; has  t o; w o r k; i n  any  t h i n g;  i  f;  U arre;  t o    a c t ;  -o r  be-  i   n  "    MODERNiTE..  ".. 4 example..I made a trip; i n Europe; b u t; only in M y car..this w a s; an ; C i t i e s;OUTDOOR; L e a r n i n g..T  h  e  n;  I can choose; some ,;C i t i e s ;     to  G O;  i n D O O R;  s..  o n l y..T h i s  is; t h e same; with the girls..Walk in the city; face to face with the ; girls;       -maybe a Thousand Face touch; when walking-  ; b u t;  C h o o s e,  ONE; to ; TALK; i n DOORs..(that i s;   " TALK; 2 ";  is totally an inDOORs; act; t i o n.. and I have   t o;  teach; M Y; subconscioUS; that; ; I have a ; inDOORs &OUTDOORs; sturucture; LONGing; ; L i k e;  A  C i t y;  D O E S..
_________________________________________________________________________________

I  had; Long; ALL D A Y; WALKs; i n the C i t y; of M i n e..ANKARA..(as all w e r e;   m i n e; but, NO BODy; &NO Thing;  knew that;  ; &would, never know;  either..  -relativity i n M e ; & with m e ; hanging around.as an A N G E L; has come to , t h e C i t y..looking 4 good 4 every; o n e; if  THERE CAN O C C U R;  the Number; 4; some how...- i n the  C  i   t    ;y. 40; years ago. I should STOPs; in the Culture centers; of Foreign Countries..One o f them was; French C u l t u r e ; C e n te r..It had a L i b r a r y; in collective U S E; with the Hifgh School, C.De Gaulle;..I would, wash my face; then GO; i n t o ; that, Library; c l e a n & fresh..F i r s t; I should C h o o s e; My; Concerned BOOKs o f that; day..It might b e; even 10 BOOKs..At that time, this modern painting; BOOK s; w e r e ; r a r e; in Ankara; C i t y.thématique BOOKs ; especially..

When I put; t h e s e; BOOKs on the T a b l e..I was i n these;  BOOKs then..T h e n; second; FACE-CLEANiNg;  meditation; should   ;TAKE -the- PLACE..I w a s ; to  TAKE O U T; some L e t t e r s;  and Expression s; o u t ; o f  My; M i n d;  SO; that; there should b e; some E M P T Y; and FRESH;  P L A C E;   4  N e w;  R E A D  i  n  g  s;  into   ;  t h e;  M Y  M i N D..

S  O; I should place a ;a  White-paper PAGE; from my V a l e t..put it ;  o n the  table, & pour what was ; on M y M i n d; into that; PAGE;  f i r s t..  (or Consturuct my self as a " TOTAL;; at that moment; in that place..because; BOOK s are TOTAL; things; and U ahve to b e TOTAL; to LOOK a t;  T O T A L; things..)

i f I was Fond o f ;  B L U E,  s; these days; I was   to; F i n d; Blue; C o l o r s; in the ART W o r k s..4 how and ; why; they were U s e d; so.U will find BLUE usage; i n; Renaissance E r a; or in the B i b l e; Story; P a i n t i n g s.. S O; that i s the TOTAL; L O O K; to the ;art,History..

T h e;" T h i n g;"      ;   I want to; tell   , in this writing  i  s;  W h a t; I saw; in these BOOKs  ; was ,about, i m p r e s s i o n ism..I f U listen , to the ART Historians; they will tell; s t o r i e s; to NON ARTists;  h o w  to;  L O V E;    a  r    t..They will tell U about; brush-strokes; ; multi color Use; i n every-pixel;s  ; How they; b l u r r ; the VisiON; b y the feelings of the BODY; e.c.t. these a r e to define  the kind o f    a c t..i o n;  that should m a k e;  i m p r e s s i o n i s m..i f U DO; these; than U are an impressionist; a r t i s t; t h a n..so what..if U can dress; that, s u i t..WHERE ; THESE;  A  L  L;  i n d i c a t o r s;  carry, US; o r ART;  to..
(aditionally; i f U go deep  with the T h e o r y;  ; this impressionism; E R A; is parellel; to that E R A;  o f ; S c i e n c e; Revolution; called; a s ; " Quantum M e c hanics "  ...Modern PhiloSophy, also; w e r e ; being;  renewed; during; that revolutON' s; ; " ON;  G O; i n g ;.." )


..in this  time;-mean time-   I w a s; in my;" 6 years o f DEATH " 1974-1980 ; period o f; " A b s o l u t e  L i n e s "; darwings..only..and that would take M e;  to; the  " 4 S i d e s; EQUAL "; FORMAT..for a Painting..That m e a n s;  RATiO; i s the PERFECT; instrument;  -the one &ONLy- ;to be USED;  to  d e v i d e;  a  TOPiC; into; 4 Parts..e q u a l l y..ONLY..-  (instead of MAKiNG a V i s i O N; "  REAL "; with the addition o f the RATiO; to the  e y e;  and BRAin.. ..4 the KNOWLadge;o f; the  P a i n t i n g; should  b e ; s e r v e d ; to some other and e v e r y;  RATiO; HOLDERs; in their Brains..)   ...
S  O;  I w a s ;  to;  " m  e  a  s  u  r  e; "   ;  " impression i s t; P a i n t i n g s;    ;4 that; F O R M A T.. i f; eXisting  i n these impressionist; paintings.. I w a s to;  T u r n  the Paintings , to  s e e ; i f  there i s  a CHAPTER; o f the,  M a i n  TOPiC..(or ONE; part o f a ; 4Part SYMPHONy..)..then I could define some; Chapters; i n some; P a i n t i n g s..but ; there had to b e; f u l ly;  4 CHAPTERs; o n every 4 SiDE; o f a  P a i n t i n g..  I  could; find; a Painting;  with; 3 Chapters; i n it' s 3 S i d e LOOKs.. but one; w a s; BLANC; just a chaos; or confusioON..  
.. S O; I decided; ; the L i g h t; in that TUNNEL;   w a s;  " divide; T o p i C s  by ; 4;EQUALLy.. " ..




  

..Then; I b e g u n;  t o;  LOAD; PAiNT  -and colors; to define the Story things in their colors-; into m y; " A b s o l u t e L i n e s "; Drawings; where; these; L i n e s;  w e r e ;  devidinG; the TOPiC; i n t o;  4.. EQUALS..I Could; w r i t e ; a 4CHAPTERED; NOVEL; t e l l i n g,  that evry;STORies;  i n    " the "    ; 4SiDES;..
S   O;  M y;  MODERN;  A B S O L U T E;   L i n e s; has HAD Carried  M E;  to that; " THEORy CONCEPT "  o f;  TOTAL;  M O D E R N i s m.. 
-or theTRUE MODERN i T E..only could be " accomplishED "; b y ; t h e; F r e n c h;   ;t h e    " f i n e  willaGer   PALACE; C U L T U R E.." -

T  h  e  n;  if  impression i s m;  R E A C H E S;  to  that;  " 4;EQUALs in4SiDEs ";     ;in a Painting ;FORMAT;   t  h  e   n;   this;  i M P R E S S i O N ism;  should b e DEFiNED; a  s; ; CONTEMPORARily; TOTALL;  t o ;  m  e..and    ; "    P U R E L y;  MODERN..  "  ..







these; w e r e ;  U s i n g;  " DiViDiNG;  L  i n e  s"   ;   that  w e r e ;  A B S O L U T E;  L i n e s;   t   o   o  ; S O;  they could;  b  e    E R A S E D;   with  T H e;   V e l o c t y;  -that should; L i f t ;  UP;  T H E;  PAiNT;  i n to  the   a i r;-  ; S O;   ; Velocity  c o u l d;  c a r  ry;    the ; MODERNite;    i  n  the  ; VELOCiTY;ADD E D-BASED; CONTEMPORARY;   M  O  D  E  R  N  ..S..   S   u   c   h;   a  s;  
and i t SEEMs;  SPATULA;  is  t h e ; "  Genu i n e; E D G E; "  ;   (S i d e; to that;  PAiNT COUNTRy..        -not the C a n  v a s; -tuval- S i d e s;-        ;   to this ;  COUNTRy o f ART' s..

(of course; ON + 4S i d e s; as an Contemporary;  M O D E R N..)
________________________________________________________________

Lara Fabian - Adagio (English-Italian) - YouTube  ..
Lara Fabian - Adagio at the world music awards 2001 - YouTube
Adagio in G minor for Strings and Organ - YouTube
I
Keane - Everybody's Changing - YouTube
Philippe Jaroussky - Handel - Lascia ch'io pianga - YouTube
Yorum Gönder