24 Ağustos 2012 Cuma


20120424113918-image00003               
murat danis




SPRAY   T H E     " C A N "   i   f   U    c   a   n..

I
SPRAY T H E  "  C A N ";  (not to BE; L a z y..)

" SPRAYiN G;      ; t HE;  B O D y.."    - that has been; WRiTTEN; - ;-in theHAND- " ..  ; &then; " the HAND "; will S P R AY ;   t  h  e  ;" k e y BOARD "..  MACHiNE..

I , m u s t  c o n f e s s..
I have b e e n; thinking  f o r  SOME t i m e;     that;  m y     , Writing   S T Y L E;  h e r e;     i s  L  i k e ;     a  SPRAY GRAFiti  P a i n t e r;  -or  Grafiti -WRiTEr -..            
..S O  ;  I  can take-ON;  M E;   d i s c u s s i o n    that i  s  being   ;  or ;  h a p p e n i n g;    h   e  r   e..    
    (I sprayed; letters; again i n the   a  i   r  ..to OPEN THiNGs  ; i n to the  a i r.. to the O2  M o l e c  u l e s  to  c a r r y;  t h e m; thats all I  wish....   o  r  i f  ;  , here on this WALL of the Forum  ; SOME;    can a c t;    L i k e  OXyGen Molecules..  ..give some OXyigen  ;    to  the  a r t ;  by carring  S O M E;  t h i n g s,  THAT  A R E;  SPRAYED;  (h e l d  UP ED)  to  S O M E;      " hight s.."   -but not    s a c t i f i e d ;      as some art history masters or  "  PASTOR s ";  WORDs ;   in art wold;      ;  D O E S..-  (A NORMAL; W A Y  4 art; s e r v e d ;(and  hightened)  to the lavel NORMAL;  people..but t h e y  think; that; NORMAL; i s  OWNED  b y;  SOME PASTORs..d o e s  NORMAL; n e e d; these PASTORs..o r people that are NORMAL can c r e a t e  a   ROAD; to  w a l k   on;  only  w i t h ;  " b e i n g NORMAL ";  a s an OBViOUS; T H i N g..
...( o r  say;  I am S P R A Y i n g,  these WORDs;  o r  L E T T E R s;  because I     n e e d;  s o m e O N E;  o r some THiNG s; t o  CARRY;  w h a t  I am  , thinking  o f..

F i r s t  of  all;  The   FiRST;  eXpressiON;  up in the  " picture "..
" if U can say "  :
i f  U  can SAY;    (I would proceed  O N  ; a s );     ..........  " THEN   W  R  i  T  E  ;  i T.."..  
Then there is the problem ;    where to write..    and what to use ,to  w r i t e..  This is the main POiNT..    S O, I take this ; s e r i o u s;  and MAKE a WRiTiNG ROOM..Write on A4 Papers with a 0.5 UniBall black; p e n..o n l y..I NEED; a FORMAT;  -a writing FORM-  so; I created  O N E.. " O N E PAGE " F  O R M A T..WHEN I D O;  W R i T E;  on  " ONE PAGE " 4 other; writing s,,I DO NOT SPRAY..i f ONE PAGE ; writing;  i s  a  " ONE MOUTH " ; then all written letters are in the Mouth; ..I f  I  am   s p r a y i n g; w h a t ;  I   WROTE; i n a  " ONE PAGE " Writings  o f  M i n e;  (in my , one page Format; writings; I am the ONE; who is carrying the ISSUE; all b y my self;  for 1.5 hours; i n 4 sections..   -in 4 writings on a page..-      ...................because I have carried them ; -and hightened them-  in my ONE PAGE 4 Writings FORMAT;  t h e n  if  I  t e l l; them  h e r e ;   a g a i n;   t h e n ; I must go O N;  making THEM;  H i g h e r; i n the  A i R..  S  O;  w h e n  I  D O;  this;  t h i s     i s   a  "   SYSTEM;  o f   SPRAY i n g;  "  ..and it h a s;  a ;      S Y S T E M..   (in F A C T;  street  SPRAY e r s; are  anarcishts;  t h a t  a r e   to;  r u n  aWAY; f r o m ;    t   h  e ;   S Y S T E M..
....STREET  S P R A Y  e r s;  complain from their beeing; o u t s i d e ;   -their Home; & their ROOMs..-  they want to  W r i t e; in their ROOM; on the Papers  b u t;  they see; they are On the Street; o r    i n; a Train..  S O;  they  N E E D;  to ;  write..in this case, I have paper and pen; and I begin to write on my paper with m y p e n....( because I need; w h a t I write L  a t e r..o n ;why should I write i t; on the wall o f a train..and leave it there..so writing; i s ; Look afterwards..) ..S  O;  GRAFiti i s;  a protest A C T; to  say;  I  WANT  to;  b e in my HOME; -in my room-; S O;   " WHOi s HOLDing  M E; OUTSiDE " ..  U  give an ANSWER;  to  m y; Question i n M i n d;  t h e n;  NOW;  t h e n if U can give an answer;  I will a s k;  U  the ;  M A i N;  QUESTiON;  ..       " WHY DO U HAVE to; HOLD M E; OUTSiDE;  m y  H O M E.. "  ..
...but   l a t e  r; O N;   PASTORs  will  o v e r c o m e  this  protest  acting; ( NOT iN THE SOURCE;   A S I DiD; iN MY ROOM; by my ONE PAGE WRiTiNGs..)..... i t  become s;  a     m e d i u m  o f     ART   D O i n g..  ..(Grafiti a r t )..I can tell U ; at least; 40 art; making style ; and seven fundemantal  arts;  ..i  s   t h i s   N O T;;     a     "  SPRAYi n g  , o  f;  A R T s " ...(how can U fallow  r e a l  art ; acting s; -from other acts-.. "  ; in these;  S P R A Y i n g  ;  o f  art s..h a s  H a p p e n e d..)
MAY B E     I  H A V E;     t o,  " SPRAY    " M Y  S E L F "  ;   i n t o;  the  A i R (not on the wall s); to  b  e  able  to  o w n;       a   " U  T U R N ";  f r o m;  " this SPRAYing o f A R T s ";   -a situation ,that has b e e n,  M A D E   ; by  thePASORs o f ARTs..-  (this means I am, too; i n the TRACE; o f them, when I SPRAY  -M Y  WHOLE  S E L F-  ;  i n  the   dedication to;    t h e  S PRAY i n g..(spray o f  a  BODy; that has; made GOD; b y m e..M y  BODy..)
..then again   ,    I shall s a y;  m  y;  " S P R A Y i  g ";  M E;  i n  the  WORDs;  ,has a BODY; i n my  "ONE PAGE " Format; WRitings..  (and all sorts o f things ; I have been DOing i n DOORs.. under m y, " g l o b e " ..to i n s t a l l;  t h e ;  SYSTEM; o f a GOD;  -i n  m y  B O D y-.. )  (am I to b e a GOD..N  O;  i t is only to b e ;  SPRAYED;  o u t  ; i n the A i r;  ..o n l y..what DO; I get, with this SPRAYing M y self..I am loosing  (spraying) m y ; BODy i n t o  a i r..(here on artslant space;   a r e we writing on wall s..o r  are these words h e r e are s u s p e n d e d ; i n the A i r;  i n  these   f r e e ;  s p a c e s ; " i m a g i n a r y "..
I am the    " SPRAYing;  C A N ";  -ME,My BODy-   h e r e..  and I am s p r a y i n g  MY-SHELF; a s,  a PAiNT.. am I TOXic..  ..(Street Sprayers; USE; READY-MADE; SPRAY C A N s; in their pockets..and they are manifectured a s toXic;  Paints by the chemicial Factories; & when they a r e    u s e d;  they are affirmed i n  a r t ;    ; t  o  o..and this is an other spraying i n the   p r e s e n c e ;  o f a r  t   i n g..
(I am a chemical engineer; & I know what is t o x i c; or not..at least I did not worked in any of these factories..o r I am not in anything  that i s toxic to; l i f e..no alcohol, o r even; cigarette, o r woman work, e.c.t.  b  u  t,  there i s   a  ISSUE; o f  2 SEXes; MALE; and FEMALE..  and who does not Talk; anything about s e x; a r e ; m o r e toxic then; WHO "   c a n   "    ;  TALK O N SEX;    ; too..Whwn U  w r i t e ; any thing DAWN;  then i t i s ;  CLEAR;  & CLEANED ; even from it' s  ; OBJECT..so writing i s better than  e v e n saying o r Talking..)  (Listen to the " Talking H e a d s " ; o r;  b e t t e r;  h e a r;  the Group; " TALK TALK "..i n m u s i c..
   
" THE SPRAY; C A N; " of M i n e;  "    :ONE PAGE " FORMAT; W R i T i n g ..
S
O;  ;  this  might b  e;  " MY SPRAY CAN "  ..(that has been produced b y M e..)
( but there is a difference; ;  I do not put it     into my pocket;  -as street sprayers-    ;  I carry i t in my M i n d; ..but NO BODy C A R E s;  ,,the streeters; only LOOK; WHAT; -or WHO- put  something; i n their;  POCKETs;  4 free..b u t;  concrete;  O B J E C T;  mani fuc tured..not the ones melted in an   " original  "   ;  m i n d; of   the Bra i n.they think they have to u s e ; the BRAiN ; who got used to U S E; their Brain;  o n l y..)  
...Can U write; in this " ONE PAGE "  FORMAT; at least;  O N E; piece..or can U  SPRAY; U' r  B O D y;  a s  m u c h  a s ;  I  can..ART; is a b o u t  some ;   " UNLOST; QUANTiTies "..-and some qualities,as well..-  .

 WRiTE a WRiTiNG F i r s t..-to put U' r BODy; i n a CAN..-as a Whole thing-  ..then; SPRAY; i t; with the  ; inner prassure..  -t h a t; will;  l e a s t;  4 a long ; period o f  t i m e-  ..t  h  e   n;      this i s a geniune a c  t;   i n  L i f e ;  and   in ART;  ; then..
D  O;   not ;  B E;  " s c a t t  e r   E D "     ;    b y;  " O T H E R s " ;  o  f;   C O U R S E.. in the first hand.. i  n   D a i l y;  -NORMAL-   ;  l i f e ..
SCATTER  U' r self; O N C E; S O; I can pass i n t r o u g h;  YOU;  O N CE,,in the t i m e  & space..
( Quantity; i s important, to m a k e; the TExT;  " transparent; t o be, "  passable intrough " ..o r should;    I wait for a night   ;  o f s e x;    to pass intrough a BODY..that everyone does but never talk..o  n..)
  
 
I am n o t;"  S C A T T E R E D; "     S  O;   " M Y    RATs  "      ;  a r e ;  i  n   M E..s t i l l ....   (ALiVE)  ...  (Sprayed, b u t; still hanging o  n;  m y FACE..)  ..
...p.s. Don DeLillo' s COSMOPOLiS; film; has sprayed M e;  O U T.. then I must; " SPRAY; M Y  S E L F ";  ;   4  -BY- MYSELF;    TOO..

 
Yorum Gönder