21 Temmuz 2012 Cumartesi


20120424113918-image00003
murat danis
REVERSE;  (MiROR)      "   i N S T i T U T i O N   " ..  to   M  Y;               A R T      S T Y L E..

I f  I  have  graduated  f r o m  an  ART;  S  c h o o l;    then I  w o u l d  have  learned;   how t o  ; picture  m y;  " thoughts "..       -and my feelings and my     i n t u i t i o n s.  &my   imagination s.. e.c.t..-
T h e n   I    w a s   to;  begin;  to draw  and  p a i n t  some  preliminary s k e t c h  s.
L  e  t  '  s   say;     I     w  a  s    SO;  and    I   d i  d;   these   S K E T  cH e s   ;  
  
      
       
            
  

FiNAL  S T E P:
T  h  e  n,  S u p p o s e  that;    I   m a d e;   that   P a i n t i n g;    to  p u t,  o  n    a   n  exhibition..  o  f    m i n e.
T    h   e  n;   this   m  a  y  have  been   t h e;  achievement;  I   could   r e a c h..(as an art scool graduated)
...and  t h e n,  sell  i  t;   to   a   convenient, and a  h i g h   price;      (that means what I did    w a s ;  to b e  better  than others..)

...... b  u t;   then   m  y,   evaluation  b e g i  n  s
;   i  s  there  a  w a y;    t o;   p  u  t     all that  I  did;    i   n   t   o ;     a    " u n i v e r s a l; abstraction "  ;t  h  e  n;  t h e r e   will  b e    " THE T O U C H "   o  f;   t h e    G O D' s;       b      e       i  n  c  l u d  e d ;  i N..      .(I made  m y imagination  b e  on  " concrete objects "; but reverse has to go to abstraction.. )
..I      let    the  control of        ;m y  intellect,  intuitions, feelings,  thoughts, DOings,  my RATiO,    - these are all, m y  BODY-;      -all these-   to   the  GOD;   i  n   m   e..
..T  h e  n;  GOD;  will;  M A K E;  the  " universal  A B S T R A C T; BODy "  o f  ;  m e..(the universal abstraction of my body in art field..) (God may take derivatives;of the    o b  j e c t s     - in the  s k e t c h es-     ; that has been  made  as paintings;again and again; t h e n; when universal   m i x ture ;that GOD's HAND  i n   m e;   M A D E;  (as a multi derivated; avaraged avarage, n o r m a l   T H i  N  g..  -that is u n i v e r s a l   thinG..-)
..appears;  i n    " s e c o n d s " ..  (that is a spatula  w o r k,  a shake  o f  a  HAND in the paints on the tuval..)

T  h  e  n;  if ;  I    MAKE;  SPORTing;  w i t h  m y  BODy;  then;  SYMETRy  o f   the  B O D Y;  shall  go on adding  TOTAL;  U N i V E R S A L s;   a s  intellect,  s a y s;  ;   t    h  e     n..
. 100X70 cm oil on Paper, 1990 by murat danis.. 
t  h  a  t,  " u n i v e r s a l ; i  m  a  g  e  " 
  "abstracted by  d e r i v a t i o n s  ;      -of  calculus maths  of  the science-     ; taken by  ; "  the GOD' s  HAND;  "  ...
.....   "   O  C  C  U  R  E  s.."   or HAPPENs  as a   "  PERFORMANCE;  b y   the GOD.."
(artist s   BODy   ;    i s   " t h e  WAY  ";  -or  the road- to  that; ;  " hand o f the GOD' s.."   i n  art..s)
...can  I say,  I  w  a  s;   the   asistant,  o f   ; " the GOD' s "  ;  while this  t o u c h;  o f the GOD;  OCCURES..   t   h e n..    (that means I    l e t ,   m y  BODy  b  e  i n  the  f r e e  U S E;    for  a r t   to HAPEN..  as  god  would  touch to the paint and tuval,  t h r o u g h  my; BODy and HANDs..  I could l e t  god, act i n  m y  hands,  I  guess..

L e o n a r d DO;  w a s; an  uneducated;  t o  o..(by the school..)  SO;  h  e  could  reach;     to  this;  " abstract universalism;  "  as  his paintings has b e e n mysterious,  and mystical.  H e   should  paint the  GOD' s  book' s tales  to call GOD into his paintings..)   that m e a n s, when GOD  w a s  in  the LeonarDO' s painting;  than GOD  should  act  i n  L E A N A R do' s  HAND;  to  t o u c h  any thing, o n  e a r t h..

Yorum Gönder