11 Temmuz 2012 Çarşamba


20120424113918-image00003
murat danis
IF     I    D O NOT;         G O  TO  THE  F i L M s;         then; M Y L i f e;  will;  b e c a m e    a  F i L M..(Satan will FORCE; i -n m e-    ;  to   i n v o l v  e  with   the G O D; i n  M E..) (reverse i s  better..DO not resist  t o  the  SATAN; ;contrarry   dress setan   from the ..e films  t h e n;  GOD;  w i l l  c o m e;  t o  act i n  ME; spontaneousLy..      and I will invite " the GOD ";  -that has come spontaneously i n m e-     to   b  e    install e d   " i n the THiNGs  ";       t  h  e  n    I will s e r v e  him;       -the GOD-           ;the things   4  a r t..      -to do that installation, o f  his -GOD himself..-     into t h i n gs o f   a r t ' s..  ;          -not in   the  H U M A N  o f the s o c i e t y....--


" S A T A N "   OF  The; RELiGiON  -G O D ' s-        ;HAS TO B E     F E D;   ; A W A Y;
 T H E N  ;  RELATiViTY O F S C i E N C E;    & DUALiTY  o F; THE a r t; CAN  B  E ;  f    r    e  e  ..

Religion, sciece, art,  ..All three has, their     k i n d  o f;    ; " S A T A N s "..( and  w e can not avoid S e t a n, 4 it has a major role to reach at  the  the G O D; o f the  M a n.
The SETAN in  R e l i g i o n ;  is FED;b y;  the  CHiuRCh..There is always the good ,the bad, and the ugly..i n society.Would U like the things    in films; should  h a p p e n  to  U..  I N  F i l m s;  w  e  see;  h o w  SETAN o f the Religion;  i  s  F E D..All happens in society and people live t h e s e  t h i n g s, i n their  lives..I  f   U' r  l i f e  is  o p e n   to the " SETAN " o f the religion;   t h e n;  U will touch; "SETAN "  and the G O D; too..without  S E T A N;   U can  n o t  touch  G O D..
T h e r e    o c c u r e s links, between U & people   - i f, in social  l i f e*-; & there happens the relitions w i t h; the SETAN ,too.S O; when U are social U must think  t h e  GOD;  all the time,  S O;  SETAN; can n o t  locate  i  n  U.S O; religion i s  a  m u s t; i n social  l i f e..SETAN can  l e a k  in;   any t i m e  then  w e   have;  these cinema f i l m s;  (o f  art' s )  to control SETAN;  a s  a  secondary  b o u n d a r y..SO cinema     -as  the 7 th  a r t-     ;..F E E D s   SETAN;    -o f  the  r e l i g i o n 's-   ;     ..and I GO; cinema to learn how SETAN; g e t s  into;   -or l e a k s  in-  ..o  u  r;  B O D i e s..  (of course it gets i n me a little, w h e n I am in the event; and I share SETAN; and I want it to be located; i n m e,  too;  to be s u r e ; of  I  can d r e s s ,  t h i s;  SATAN  DRESS; in  m  e..because i f  U; can dress  SETAN in m e; t h e n,  I  wouldn't  be corios; about; s e t a n..and that can call S e t a n, to l e a k  in U    e i t h e r..
T  h a  t;  means,  if I go to; c i n e m a; twice a week; then SETAN; shall b e FED;  i  n t o     m e;  so I can surch the GOD; i n my   art, with this HUGE  SETAN;  totally i n  m e..OR; let me express this i s s u e, in an other w a y..i f  I am still in that f i l m;   -that I have seen recently-     t h e n  I  am  n o t; in society and playing a  r o l e   i n    a  l i v e;  f i l m..-of my l i f e-..( that m e a n s, if U a r e not in a  f i l m;  -that Uhave seen recently..-  ;  t h e n  U' r  l i f e  becomes  a film..   -l i v e-..)
.... o n  the  other  hand..; I wouldn't  l i k e; m y  life  to b e added  to the art o f   c i n e m a..I personally walk my life into cinema; b e f o r e they i n c l u d e ;  m e;&  my  life will hapen i n     a cinema film..(that m e a n s  I do not   have  a  l i f e  of my  own, in the h e a v e n  of  GOD's;   f a c e  to  face to  the  evil& DEviL..)I dress m y SETAN  in  m e; very quickly;  with NO resistance,,  -as there is NO GOD;i  n   m   e;   that keeps Satan OUT..-   ( SO there is a trick here..religion  says, b e with GOD; & then U will keep SATAN OUT..  -then SETAN will try to get in, like all man does the same to get into women..-   then this is the s o c i e t y  of; RELiGion;  that is related to GOD & the SATAN & m a n...W h e n;   I  chose to install  SATAN; i n  m e;      -as a  d r e s s ..(because i f U resist to it by using GOD;  then when Setan achives to leak i n U then it is  the SATAN; o f GOD's;  a n ANGEL;  because GOD i s still  i  n   U..)..-
W h a t   I  am  trying to say, i s,  put -or dress- SATAN; i n  U  first..then begin to  m a k e  U ' r  a r t..t  h  e n;  L  E T;  U' r   GOD;  L E A K;  i n  U;     "  & U' r  A R T;    -simultaneously..-  THiNGs  "  ..(this  is  a  r e v e r s e;  application;..that  will  i n s t a l l   the GOD; i n t o, U' r   A R T  WORK' s  B  O  D  Y..(this is the w a y;  the GOD; i s installed i n,  a r t' s..a r e a..)(so, when U picture  G O D;  in  U' r  art,  that is a picture o f  GOD;  o f  Religions..n o t  GOD;  installed  i  n;  t h i n g s..i n  arts..)
T h  a  n,,  art o f cinema, is at  t h e  E D G E;  between " Social life of religious Human "  and;  an interface between; social l i f e;  and " t h e  L i f e;area    o f   ARTs.."   I f  my  life  is like a cinema film,  t h e n;  I will b e included b y; t h e  SATAN;  o f  the  religion;  t  o o..   S  O;   U can say; I  live  i n a cinema salon..to h a v e  m y ; ordinary,, d a i l y   l i f e..(my dressed Setan first, t h e n; m y  GOD; will c o m e; and  b e installed into m y;  art things  being,  w o r k e d..)


20120424113918-image00003
murat danis
I     n e v e r ;  u s e;   " false profiles " ..I  DO  not  play;  g a m e s;       i n internet c i v i l; social m e d i u m.    .I love to b e social..so   w h y should I  spoil m y  soil.   .and  play; w i t h,    the one I love  .. (like m y wife & my childreen &my art that I l o v e..)   ..I   e v e n DO not play games (my children d o e s;"  Call of DUiTy   "; k i n d of stuff..).. I    n e v e r smoke cigaretes;   drugs;   or Joint kind  of smokes..  - o r  even alcohol-    .. I had a girl friend  ONCE; when I was in  Univercity first two years,,;  then 13 years I didn't touch any w o m a n (I  w a s  ; Budist MONK)..then I had a w o m a n; that became  m y  w i f e..that means I  am  c l e a n  to be the president o fU S A; too; -that is a j o k e-  ..
...and I did not link; anything;  t  o   U..  I have      n o  exess e n e r g y;      to  g i v e;    to        t h e s e  kind   o  f  stuff..  o r  work..Make that investigation  and find o u t;  ..I  did not  m a k e; anything;  t  o  U; against; or related i n  any h o w..to U..   I DO not know What Happened  to  U;  b  u t..I     am as c l e a n  a s a  Pastor..(or a preist..).. t h a t;  means  very  satanic plays  a r e being ; P l a y e d;  a r o u n d..U  it s e e m s..  ( b u t; " my satan "; i s very busy; with m e; and  m y  art..and I am    j e a l o u s;n o t   to give  i t,   to the  use o f;  t h e    other   p e o p l e..       -m y   " s a t a n "       that I  u s e ;    i n  my   work  o f  art's-..)..Y o u;  a r e  not having     anything GOing O N;    with  m e;  .   (from m y side..)  M a k e  that investigation;      and find  o u t;    t h e  truth,,   I  h o p e.. this  f r o m  m y ; hearth..
20120424113918-image00003
murat danis
I did not write aything to anyone as,"  middot  "..I am s u r e of  that..(I know w h a t  ı  w r i t e..)I DO; not know what it means, too..(Ican find out if I look at the dictionary;        b u t;  I  w i l l  not..   too..)
..no I am not hurting U..      b y  DOing     "    s u c h     "      things..
I do not  DO; anything o n any BODy;   on  the  w e b..  b e l i v e   me on that.. 
I  t h o u g h t;  w e  had  a  " n e w  begining "  ..  w e  had a  coommunication; i n  that; forum.. (some how some w a y  as w e  w e r e  talking on parallel t h i n g s..)
. i  t  s e e m s;  SATAN;  i s  WORKiNG;  o n  U..  a t  least; " b e  sure "; o  f   that;    M u r a t; is not in that  e q u a t i o n..  this m i g h t;  b e  a little   h e l p; from  m e..  to  minimize;  the  U F O;   things;  i n  the equation....I  hope..that U are f a c e ing.. M y  writings  has  that  " flickering meanings  " in and I will b e carefull to include less " d u a l i t i e s " i n my writings , t h e n;  they can  b e ;  more; simple an d decent , I  g u e s s..S  O; I can say these , a t  least..
... b u t; to be a w a y;  from  " SATAN ";  I would  l e t;  every thing  to;  G O D..  -and wouldn' t  touch  to  any thing that includes; " satan "..o r;  make a true investigation; and; b e sure o f what happened.. a g a i n  I am telling ;U that; I am not in anything;  with U..  t h a t  is a little tip; from  m e  to  U..
..an other thing   i f  U DO;  n o t; call t h e  " satan "  then;  i t  wouldn' t  c o m e..(so  U  a r e  the  master,  then  "setan "  is the servant..  U a r e calling..I  t h i n k.)..( I D O; go twice to cinema a week; at least,  to  g i v ew a y;  to the  " satan " i n  m  e.. H e  deserves; to b  e; work e d;  o n..b  u t; I DO; this  by going  f i l m s;  m o s t l y..  t a k e  care.. sleep w e l l..(I do not get out of b e d; till 8 hour; i s complated.. i n  the  b e d..although I am awake..m y eyes would  b e  shut for 8 hours..)(of course food is important..)
..W e are going to Vocation,    - to  t h e  s e a-     -south o f Turkey-  ..tomorrow.
CONTEMPORARY  ARTiST  H A S  TO,  L i V E;  his  social life i n;  C i N E M A..  or his l i f e  will  b e c a m e;  a  cinema  f i l m..    -of the society..-

SOME "  SATAN  "  F i g u r e   W O R K s  of  P a i n t i n  g s..  n e X t.
Yorum Gönder