8 Nisan 2012 Pazar

" the S o n g "; ," ONE B A LL " ;I D E O L O Gy, i n A RT G A M E S..

20101104010236-dsc06033
murat danis
..." the S o n g ";    ,"  ONE  B A LL "           ;I D E O L O Gy,   i n  A RT  G A M E S..
 A d r i a n,  ONCE,  a' g a i n  U' r    "   T A L E N T  "  carried  U;     " to the      S U R   F   A C  E "..
( I say U;     U' r   Talent, m a k e s  U  different,  and I  t h i n k;      someone show     themselves      a s  they are  with U   - Ne a  r    U-  but in the   e n   d;   U understand     ,that it is not U' r       " T  a l e n t ",        that          T h e y   a r e   a f t e r..U -n e a r  U-    b u t, 4 themselves,  (to be able to use U 4 their , JOB' s)..they a r e   not, i n t e r s t e d  i n         i f  " Y O U R ";     T A L E N T;  i s  A   T R U E;    t H i n G;     4  U' r  "  STANDinG  STiLL "..
..  T h i s   i s  why       I  L i k e  ALAN; m o r e ;     t h e s e  days;       4 He S a y s;   " murat.danis a    TRUE    m a s t e r Of  A r T "..I see    emhasis       on the word  " TRUE "         is the          REAL, thing,  -basic i d e a -      , h e r e..  TRUE    i n ART;     i n c l u d e s; " TALENT B A S E D  ART"..because i f, something is to b e TRUE i n  A R T;         -or if art is True then there must be Talent in it..-    then there  m u s t   b e         a " T R U E  talent;         i n  the    BASE     o fART' s..
A d r i a n,  ONCE,  a' g a i n  U' r    "   T A L E N T  "  carried  U;     " to the      S U R   F   A C  E "..
...I   s a i d;  this,      because,       - just L i k e;        (" PAiNT IT "    -do not Talk  to  M u c h-.). this was the TRUE thing to, say;    to carry all my crap      to the  S U R   F A C E.-   U  made i t  a' gain  ;  (U made it;  twice,  -but this is not " MOCKing " ,me  twice of course..)..n o w  U are telling  ; m e
"  M i N D   G A M E S  "       ; " In my culture...we call this 'mind games'. Please...No mind games."          ;(that this  TRUE,  too..)
.....but that is a chance that I  c a n;     t e l l   " WHAT ";           t h a t    ; " M i n d  GAMES "      m e a n s   to  me..  (or how it is located i n m e..)
When word comes to " Mind G a m e s ";   I   remember,  JOHN LENONs   Album " DOUBLE ViSiON ";   and there i s a  song there; " m i n d  G a m e s "   -forever-  ,,  t h e r e..  I had a girl frind at that time, and w e   w e r e  ending up our relition; and I was listening to that album, again and again;  and this song " mind games "  was the I d o l  song , there ;  I  WAS  LOCATinG  i n t  o(2)     M  y   M i n d;      to b e c o m e       "  I  learned   ;mindGAMES "    ...      ,that w e r e       beeing  PLAYED;      o n  M  e..
I  w a n t;  to  t a k e;   this  conversation;  to  t h e   O B J E C T;   o f  a  "  B A L L "..  (this is a ball,,but not twin MOCing BALLs -o f  someone' s-    between L e G s;        -that is  , twin BALLs  o f  POWER-       ::o v e r         "a"  ;    BALL in     the  SPORTs..   S O  I  established   m y;   N e w   IDEOLOGy  ON  L i F E;     to the BRAND  o f   "  O N E   BALL "..  My  w e b  site is        named as      " ONE BOOK "  ,too..      to defend my self; from  t h e  " 2 Balls    play e r 's   , M i n d  G a m e s "..    T H E R E are  t w o BALLs  T h e r e; and they are connected  by their; INSTiNCTs to these BALLs;  and  then  T h e y  U s e      your  M i N D;   - or "U' r" BRAiN-      a s  a  BALL to fulfill  t h e i r    E G O e s..
S   O,   W h a t   I am  saying       is;      instead  o f            " storing " their        " PLAYiNG WiTH M Y  Mind & BRAiN "   (  &  this is what they hope m e  , to   throw back  t h e i r        " attacK "BALL       -that   is an  absurd -not an object-   b  a l l  o f  attack -         ,back to them;       -this is what they desire " U "  to DO,  t  o o,     as a proof to   that        they r e a l l y  achived to PLAY     with " U "..-      I w a s  e l e v e t e d   to  the      "  T R U E;  O B J E C T  of a SPORTs BALL -that is BASKET BALL -   as a way o f  L i f e  &MY PUBLiC IDEOLOGy against EGO i s t  p e o p l e.. "..  S  O  I  do  not  PLAY;   M i n d   G  a m e s  ;    i n   m e;    this i s the  genuine  TRUTH;  i n   m e..
....i f   i t   w e r e n ' t   that  British B a n d  " the BEATLEs "  ;  I  wouldn' t  M A K E  it.. I have every ALBUM; ..and  there w a s  an other; "BALL "   -SONG-   that     I  " PLAY  e d "      i n  M y   M i N D;    was   the record, "  W h i l e  my Guitar GENTLy  WEEPs "..   - when I think,  somebody is playing with m e  - s t i LL-  and  playing  with  m y  G i r L..(Eric Clapton has played with his Love -girl- of George harisson' s..)    I was, 1970' s generation, with Uriah Heep;Y e s, Deep Purple...t h e n  I had to GO back to 1960 generation' s theBEATLES,,  because  I have b e e n;  beaten  b y; the  attack  o f   " b e a t l e S "..(I have listened a few songs of them but; I have to study them all  to  hve BALLs   to  PLAY; in  M i n d;  4 them  not  b e  able to;   PLAY W i t h  MY  BRAin;  " as they DO not have; a BASKET BALL i n  their ROOMs;  w h i l e  they  grew  U P..
L  e t   me,  show  U  two  o f  my;   " p i c t u r e s ";       releted  to   t h i s               S u b j e c t   ,   "  MY PiCTURE BALLs"  a b o u t; the ISSUE...
 
" O N E  BALL "   IDEOLOGy  
I
the names  of pictures b e l o w  are,,
THE DARK  i N   B E T W E E N..
THE FiST is   i n   the    "  B A S E        BALL  G L O V E R"
THE H O E (ANCHOR)    OF  MARXiSM  to the SKies..
"  SEEN "    TO  m Y   R O O M..
MiND GAME  PLAYERs
HANGiNG my S E L F;  TO  THE  UNiVERSE..     (ACROSS the UNiVERSE o f the BEATLEs)
w o r k s  are between ; years   1975 -1980


                          
...I invite  U   to  s e e   more;   i n my  w e b  site;  muratdanis.com (in History section I guess)..
...I will f i n i s h;  with an other  "BALL"  song;   our M i n d  can   PLAY;w i T h  i s,,  (make SPORT with).. " N O  Woman  N O  CRY "....   h e r e; w e can  s a y;  NO  art  DEALER officers   ;  N O  CRies..
..thats all 4 now..
I
one;  M O R E::

PiStOLE  D E  "  A M O U R  "..
I
SUMMARy;  -or RE S U L T-
I
S PORT SHOES    inM YROOM

PSYCHiATRy  o f      an  " AMOUR " ..
t  h  e  n,,
ALL These;  " R E A L "  L i n e s,(are b r i d g e )  to   carry  US  to;  H E A V E N L Y   f r e e    PAiNT  L A N D..  (the     R E A L    m..)
TH E;   "  B L U E  BALL "    GOAL KEEPER..
....t  h  e  n,  if    W e;  GO  to  the      " UNDER ATOMiC  G L O B A L  LAND "   ..from the f r e e;  WORLD of   E D E N 's,,    ,,  t h e r e  O C C U R E S;

S  O;         P i c  as  SO;  , that was a  TOTAL;       s h o w,  i n   " C A S E" ;         " H O W   A N     ;  A R T   W O R K     i n   PROGRESS ";    p r o c e s s;   HAPPENS;  and,  ALL  has to  b  e    SHOWn  a s   is  to  b e   ;i n  A   ..... " SHOW    C A S E "  .. 
I  T h i n K..

  Sincerely,  U' r's
Murat Danis
Yorum Gönder