11 Nisan 2012 Çarşamba

... ABSOLUTE , M E..

20101104010236-dsc06033
murat danis
.
Adrian ,I do not know,  w h a t   HURT  U  "  this DEEP  "..        but I know,      this            i s       NOT;      
ABSOLUTEly,,  M  E..
.........I understand    U..
ALL ENTIRELY YOUR PERCEPTION, MURAT. 



...  ABSOLUTE     ,  M  E..
so I  put it  i n PRACTice;  -eX ecution-;         U   ORDERED   M  E;       to  DO..            Adrian..
i t is  a  S i M P L E;-SENTENCE-     to order ..(-A     F a c h i s t;  ORDER-    to b e  RULi n g  A r o u n d... )  that U       e a s ily  s a y;    " ALL ENTIRELY YOUR PERCEPTION, MURAT ,"
...T H A N;   U    GOT;       " the A B S O L U T E "    p e r c e p t i o n;  o f  m i n e; " in reTURN "(that w a s  above)
...So, I am an   ABSOLUTE W O R K E R,  Adrian, "  w a i t i n g 4 U' r " ,, simple SENTENCE;  ORDERs..
..b u t;y e t;   U still DO not know, this,(but "the ONE" in U  D O e s..)
..there is ,too; " SOMEONE in " M E.. but when I try to e X press i t OUT;  i t gives m e ; " CONTEMPORARy;  BAROQUe ";  P a i n t i n g s;  o f  M i n e..(instead o f a " a sentence "  to  ORDER..)  this is called; " contemporary STATE  o f M i n d"  ;  i n the  E R A  of;  POST PSYCHiATRy; I D E A L  CAPiTALism ,  A R E A      - of  R E A L;  ,    ,Absolute  E A D E N 's-....    I  G  u  e   s  s..
Yorum Gönder