31 Mart 2012 Cumartesi

..wriT i n g PhiLosO pH i c ,c a n; CARRy U S; to the " ART COMBining; 4 R E L i gion s i n R E A L "é ...

20101104010236-dsc06033
murat danis
..from ARTSLANT  FORUM; OPPiNiONs; " is ABSTRACt  art real a r t.."   
..wriT i n g  PhiLosO pH i c   ,c a n;  CARRy  U  S;     to  the  " ART   COMBining;  4 R E L i gion s   i n  R E A L  "é   ...
A d r i  a  n;  when telling  U 'r  W r i t i n g  w a s, P h i l o s o p h i c;  I   w a s complimenting  U..   I f   I    said ;  U have  N O  PhiloSOPHY;  &U   r u n  a f t e r ;  some  c h e a p;  I D E O L G i E s  ;     -to  o p e n  U ' r  w a y  -        -instead  o f  r e a d i n g;  Philosopy-   ,that would b e  A d a m a n t....

NORMAL ACTioN; o f  PUBLiC' s:   

  A n Artist,  i s  s p e c i a l;  with his  s e n s i t i v e; S T A N D;  and, because h e has many tools to u s e ;  H  e   is  not   the  N O R M A L   C i t i z e n;    to   a c t;  normal, &   T A K E     N  O;    R  i   s   K s..
BELiVE THAT oR NOT.:

  ;I D O  not, accUSE  U;  i n  ANY  W A Y..If U understood  this  way;  IT must  b e      a " F A K E ";  Expression;  (  L i k e  i n Basketball  G a m e;      U make a move b  u t ;  i t is not  " U'r ";  r e a l   M o v e..  but i f U read  whole t e X t;  it may s e e m  the R E A L;  IDEA..)        SO I am not the  " prosecutor ";  -that U may  b e  LOOKing 4-       , 4 U to      defend;   ,something  o r      " ANY THiNg.."(there o c c u r e s  many  ANY -THİngs;  i n  ABSTRACT   A  R   T...& W E;    have   to  define   W  h a t    T  h  e  y    REALLy  A  R  E..S   O   U' r   A C T;  i s  NORMAL to M E;  as  I   have  many;  A N Y  THiNGs,  to  d e f e n d;  i n  my;           "  s  u  b  cons c i o US..";   t   o  o ...

.p.s.    ...When  I  am; in this;  "ANY THİNg "   S T A T E..  I  collect  all m y  n e w made WORKs;  &  shot  them  i n  a ROOM; so they can not  a s k;  M  E;  WHAT  or  W H O  they are;      continousLy..  A f t e r;  a     t i m e   pass e s ;  -when U are not i n them-  then;  U can  s e  e;  W H A t  is;   i  n   T h e r e;  & i n T h e m..    -this i s  " the  ABSTRAct SHOOK ";  to        - W H O WORKs; i n-     ABSTRAc T i n g..(H e may b e ABSTRACTED ;  W h i l e; ABSTRACTing..)

...........t   h e     b a s i c;   M i s UNDERSTAND i n g;  that  O c  c u r e s; between  U  &  I,,  is  because;  ( W e  both, ABStractors..)& there is a  L a n g u a g e;   "blank s p a c e "  ; -emptiness-  in b e t w e e n..E n g l i s h;  i s  not    o u r  b a s i c  L a n g u a g e;    i n the first s t e p..I  am  curious about;  what i s  first  L a n g u a g e..(are U Duch..)I am a TuRK..  S  o  this L a n g u a g e  "g a p"  doubles  the G a p;  that  OCCURes,  i n   O  u  r     ABSTRACTion s..       -(  that  b l a n k     ourselves, i n a   STATE    o  f  s h o o k..)..-
.
..No amount of talk, poetry or painting will describe what Reality is..  

W e are saying, t h e  same  thing;  I  think..there i s a  word differance..I  s a y;  R e a l i t i e s  can  b e described; (I must go to work today..This is  a  r e a l i t y..& I c a n; write a p o e m ; or make a painting; describing that feel i n g..b  u  t   W H A T  I  call  R E A L;  -REAL  as a  STATE-   is  not  i n this WORLD...i t  e v e n   r e q u i r e S;   " ABSOLUTE VOLUME "  of  " OTHER WORLDS; what U say " REALM "..   s   o    i t can    n o t   B E  described ,in OUR WORLd..   b  u   t;  W  E  can    f e e L   t h i s    STATE o f  R E A L...(ABSOLUTEness  there)..

...IDEOLOGiES;  o f  PUBLic;    SCiENCE; are  b a s e d   O N;  REALities..   o n  L  y   ART  can  B A S E;  O N  R E A L;  a s a STATE..(may  b  e ;  I  still  c a n   not  find  e X p r e s s i ons,  to tell  my s e l f..e v e n  NOW; I do not know..) i f   U   a r e ;  D U C H  B a s e d;   I  went Amsterdam;  twice..Turkih & D u c h; Languages a r e totally, opposite..W  e  Tuerks a r e,  very  c l o s e;  to  GERMAN  W a y  of  thinking.. b u t ,  D u c h   T h i n k i n g; & L a n g u g e;  differs a w a y  to   m u c h  , e v e n;  f r o m  GERMAN  L a n g u a g e..(the WAY  o f  thinking i s  basically  different..)

W h e n I  read  U'r  L a s t;   comment; I  thought;  I  w a s  reading a t e x t;  i  n  Z U L U;  L a n g u a g e..
.......b u t;  any   W  A  Y;   U '  r   ART;   (has all these  translations  i  n;  -so  this  i s  a ABSTRACT  S H oo K- ) &  I  can  s  e e;   w h a t  ;  U    are p o i n t i n g  AT;  i n  U 2r  P a i n t i n g s;  & I can  say;  there   a r e  " RARE Things"  i n them; that I will L i k e;  to   E x PLORE;   i n  the  COMPUTER;WORK; (as I did),,(i n the M a i n  L a n D  of  REAL; &absolutr Volume P O S S i B i L i T i eS...)

p.s.SUMMARY:    "  ABSTRACT  -ions-,   t o      the R    E     A      L.. "

Abstractions  a r e  ,    

;to  b e g i n     " to the   translations  o f ";     OUR WORLD;  (our worlds objects);  to  r e a c h;  REALities;   f i r st      ,      &    t h e n    ,,  F i n a LL y  to  the        " LAND;  o f  the R E A L.."    b u  t   there  i s  a  basic  differance;    when  talking     about  "  t h e    r e g i o n;    of REAL".        i n R E A L  STATE     ;  I  ,M E;  ONLy  ;c a n   O C C U R;  , i n the " ABSOLUTE;  V O L U M E "..that  m e a n s;  U  can  n o t,  transfer  ANY-THing;   b u t   " U ' r    S  E  L  F " ;  -a s  an  OBJECT,,-  to the LAND  o f  the R E A L..) (Absolute V o l u m e  can only take U i n;  i f  ONLY U carried U' r  self,  -totally  U-   to  this region, AREA of the R E A L..

-I w a s  telling,  SWiM  ALL the W A Y  alone L i k e  a F i s h; somon..to the s u r  F A C E;  o f  a C A N v -W- A S.    to   B  E    " R   E   A   L     M E ";   M  E  in T h e  R  E  A  L...-

...this  is  J  u s  t,  L  i k e,     S W i m m i n g,  to   H E A V E N;    (to the Land o f ABSOLUTE VALUME)   using only  U' r;  hands....t h a t   also   m e a n s,  "  ONLy  U  can T A K E  U ";   to  B  E;  i n the  H e a v e n..

....W  E  will    b e;  DRAWn     a s A N G E L s;   i  n  the  LAND  o  f   R E A L; 

and  I   K N O w;  this  i s  ONLy  M  e; i n     M y   Canvas;     that  OCCUREd;       a  s;  -in-    the s h a p e (Formule)  o f   human...

(A  D  r i a n...     U tell;    " e m i n a t e s  of  M E;  -myself-  "   ;..  I think,   t h i s  U  saying;       c a n  be  described; a s this...WHEN   ..I  put it     in a n     ; e X pression..above..
I
I
T  h i  s   kind   o f   " self -ME-centered   ART; MAKing   T H E O ry;"          D O E S   not  f i t  in;        with  the  ART  H i s t o r y; o f        general  T h i n g s  ;        ,, o f  course..)

-and  t h e r e  ALready  ,    is   a  RELiGiON  B A R R i e  r,       b e t w e e n;  u s..    t  o o..-   so    I  WALKED;  o n  this  way     o f  ART  M a k i n g ;   - I  g u e s s-    ..       but  i n  any religion;        ;H  e  a  v e   n,   &    to  be  an  A N G E L;  are  b e i n g  described; similarLy...
  
S  O   I  have   t o ;  say   MY S E L F;   

.........  an  ANGEL;   and   H e a V e n;       R E A L i z e r;     (not describer);       PAiNTEr..
I  T h i n k,,        - 4 noW-  ..
I
I
I   l i k e;  this  " i M PRESSiVE;  A N G E L;  PRESENCE";(as, i s    i n impressionism stage)        L ooking  at  US;     f r o m;   the ABSOLUTE LAND (VOLUME) o f REAL i n this  B L U E;  P a i n t i n g;       o f M E..

(MONA  L i s a;    is said to b e LEONARDO Himself ,but describe d       a s  A  WOMAN;     ,because o f  the CHURCH's     R U L E s        o f  " describing  -J e s u s-   ,  a s  a  m u s t..)
 
W  E   , can  not;  DESCRiBE  it;    b  u  t ;  W E  StiLl c a n;     " FRAME "   i   t..
I
if   W  E;   come,   to,   ART Histori a n 's    ; eXPRESSi O N ism;  
I  l i k e;   M y;  BULL H E A D " eXpressiON  "    .. in PAiNt..
. 
...S  O; this  i s  a   PARALLEL;   (simetric )  ART H i s t o r y,,(an ALTERNATive),,W a Y; 

..............when, " Christ i a n  "      A R T  H i s t o r y; goes i n to;      ...DEAD  E N D   s..      (or crises..)  (ALL  " ONE GOD "  RELigions;     -Judaism, Christianism,Islamism-  complate  & prove     e a c h  other,,..  S O; +BUDDhA ism;    - i t  makes, 4 B a s i c  AREA; o f RELigiO N..-..   i  f    T h e s e   4,  h a s to  COMBine;  t h a n;   this  STEP  h a s to  B E;  A  C  H i   v  e  d;    i n the  ART  's  ;   A  R  E   A...

....i f I  GO;  i n t o  this  PAiNTing;  I can  find; " BUDDHa   i s t  MONKs "  i n  T  h  e  r  e..
i f it  i s  WORKED   ;      i  n  "   R E A L  "   (AbsoLuTe)   a r e a;  t h e n;  W E  can; turn it  UPside DAWn (once B a s e l i t z  has, described, i n ART History),  then,
t h e n;  "  S i t t inG;  MONKs  "      ;of BUDDha ism;  APPEAR;      t  o      U  S..    ........these  a r e ;  B U D D h ist  ART;  because,  i t   shows u s;  the same   MONK;  b u t  in  M A N y  OTHER;  -situations-   -or shapes-..

....i f   W e;  put  them i n to; ART History,       stand ARTs;   this  is the Picture o f a MONK(BuddHist) ..
S  O  ;  W h a t;  I  call;  "Other WorLd s "  M a y  b e   BASED  i n  BUDDHism;  A R E A..  these 4 basic Religion s  ALL  a r e releted;   somehow;  i n some  w a y;  &  ART  can  COMBiNE  them;   w i t h;  methods o f  ART;   - with  NO  N e  e d   to  DESCribe;  these relitions  a  r  e ... )now w e a r e Living, the  C a o s;  o f  ; " trying  to  d e s c r i b e
 

;  r e l i t i o n s;  i  n   b e t w e e n   the;   emerging ;   " WorlD' s    GLOBAL    N A T i O N;  o f Capital i sM "...   b   u   t;  ART   h a s   to;   M A K E;   this  B r i d g e ; between; R e l i g i o n s..

..." Adamant  "  ;     i s  not   e n o u g h;    H  E R E;  when WE all      a r e to      b e  Ri C H;     when  RELigion s  C O M B i n e;   i n   the  F  A  C  E;   o  f       A  R  T..

I  can  T H İ N K.  o f..

I  T h i n K..
Yorum Gönder