8 Mart 2012 Perşembe

.A r t i s " W H A T " ; or " WHAT " i s A R T..

20101104010236-dsc06033
murat danis
        .............A  r   t         i s          "  W H A T " ;                    or                        " WHAT  "      i s     A   R    T..
"  W H A T  "   is v e r y     similar   t o;    "  I D E A  "                -o f  Philosopher   PLANTON' s.-
SO  WHAT i s     I   D   E    A..
First  p r o b l e m    i s;   M AN -human-   i s  an  OBJECT;   t o o ..       and h e      has to        p e r c e i v e;   OTHER-OBJECTs...                              (how can a object can p e r c e i v e    " other   " objects -o b j e j c t i v e l Y-   although i t is an  O b j e c t   too..)  U  have s a y,    "  OTHER ",   to  them,    b u t  U are an  O T H E R;   too,  because U are an O b J e ct  too.
I f   U    should,   c o m e   O U T;   o f this        ;  " OT H E R ";     pheomenon;       t h e n;        I  D  E    A           OCCUREs    i n  U..
I D E A;   is a  OBJECt-l i k e   t H i N g,                   -but not  an object-   , on the conrary   i t   i s  m a d e   of  fact, truth, d r e s s e d   to  b e  L i k e,       "ALL OBJECTs"... because there i s NO B o r d e r  L i n e; between MAN & OTHER OBJECTs...& U have opinionS   o n o t h e r   OBJects      b u t,  they  do not h a v e        any opinion  O N     U...       WE have opinion o n  tHings,    because   there h a p p e n s;  I    D    E      A       i n US..        (there i s  a WHAT ? in all o f us,  & when we see an OBJECT;   w e  project  this  WHAT  o n to these T H i N G s..because I D E A s     i  n    U S;  is med o f     " ALL OBJECTs "  and w e may  recognise  the differance this t h i ng      h a s..
O b jects  a r o u n d   US;    are not I D E A    L   things..   they  do not   t e l l   us   the truth..(to be able to b e objectively r i g h t..)  SO W E   make many;   w r o n g  t h i n gs...   i n  O U R L i v e s..   I T   s e e m s;   the  S O U R C E  of   I D E A    is   i n  the  MAN;-or human- and i t   n e e d s      ; to   OCCUR;      i n   U S...     I f    it   H A P P E N s;   OUSiDE;   then  W E  say;   t h i s   is       A R T...
I D E A  Occuring   i  n   US;   when a  DEED  i s      m a d e       by  5 senses..   (  Normally  w e  can   not  f e e l   OBjects   with ALL 5 sense s simultaneously...   I D E A    i n  U S;  has t i m e;    to  m a k e    these;  senses together i n  a      d e e d..          I D E A s   are made o f   D e e D s.
S   O  first o f all;   U   m u s t  install  a l l  OBJECTS    -that are  OUTSiDE  A r o u n d   U s-;   i n  to      OUR  B r a i Ns      a s DEED s,  then these DEEDs   will b e organized a s I D E A S;  i n our   conscious....t h e n   when  w e  look around and s e e objects there  w e reflect  IDEAs  that are ready i n us,,to find out WHAT  a r e L E S S   then  I D E A   there..
i  f  U are   an  A R T ist; t h e n   U  have   to   A D D;  WHAT i s  L E S S    -i n the OBJECT-   to be able to      M A K E  this;  OBJECT        just l i k e   the   I  D E A    s..- by adding  d e e d S  o n the   OBJect.-   I personally  add  d e e d s   from  My writings,my making sport,my making music,my paintings,,  all   i n t e r a c t i v e ;  working..
I f   U  are  not an artist;  t h e n   it i s   GOOD;  REEAL  tHi N g s   are LESS than;  IDeAs;  -4 they are not heavy, and U can recognise them e v e n with only one sense..(when U see a Table it is a T h i n g  M a d e; a s a T a b l e, only  but  i t iis not the WHOLE  I D E A  of A  T A B L E... )(may b e there is no I D E A ;     can be named a s  T a b l e    in the L a n d  of  IDEAs...too..b   u  t    A R T    CREATEs  this  TH i n G;    a s    i t     w   a   S    an   I D E A::: 
....so ARTist  i s   A   " deed  Generator ";   to add      t H i n G s         and;   " UPGRADE    T H i N G s;     to   I D E A s " ;   to   o u r  ;   ONLY   &LONELy   S E N S E s..  can   b e    with   t h e   TRUTH;   ALL the T i m e..  that  me a n s;    w e   D O   n o t   M A K E;     WRONGs        in  OUR    L  i  v e  s;   e a s  i l y..  when w e  act quickly.. o r   f r e e l y..   i f   we   h a v e   I D E A s     o f   A  L   L     t H e    T H i   n  G   s...    AROUND   U   S...
S   O     A R T    is;    not   P H i LOSOPHy;   or     only  basiC     I D E A s;      b u t;   basiC   I D E A s;    APPLY   E D;   to  EVERy   T   H  i  N g.     ARTist    i  s      A     PHiLOSOHy    APPLiER;       to     T   H  i  n G s..   i n  OUR   D  a i  L  y      L i V E   s...

.....i  f     U   as    A  n   ARTist;           h a v e;     feeded DEEDs;(by writing,dance ing,painting,sound making e.c.t.)           into   the   T H  i N Gs;           -t h a t is     U   i N S T A L L E D;   T H i N G S;   -by memorizing them by doings,  again &again-   -somehow- into U ' r  B R A i N S..-    t h e n  pumped  d e e d s in them  to make t h e m  a s  I D E A s,,,    t  h  e  n   U    can  ExPRESS  t h e m   O  U  T;  4  them  to  H A P P E N   OUTSide,   a s  art DOings or ART WORKs...   (or spontaneously  o c c u r i n g  ;  nature o f  O b j e c t s..)
1   E x   A  M  P  L  E:
H e r e    is   an        " I D E A   "       t H i n G;   HAPPENED  with   P A İ N T  and   T U V A L surface..  (the i m g e s)
          
S  O      i   m      a    g   e            & " i  m  a   g   i n g "    can  be APPLiED;   to   the   "  I D E A   "     that has H a p p e n ED;-eXpressed-     i n the Paint..      (by a photo camera..  to   r e a l i z e;    -make REAL-   the   ART Work)...
Example 2
this is the I D E A;     then,,
this t i m e    L e t   M  e;   U s E;  my RATiO;    to    R E A L i Z E;    (Make it REAL)    or make IDEA dressed   the   F O R M...   i s,

T h  e    PHOTO   C a m e r a;   can   not  REALize  the  I D E A   to   this  F O R M..
Yorum Gönder