30 Mart 2012 Cuma

.FORMULAs; t o b e HOLD; t h e R E A L...

20101104010236-dsc06033
murat danis
.FORMULAs;   t  o    b   e               HOLD;   t h e R  E  A  L...

A d r i a n;     did U s e e   ;  a n y  creature;        " eyes   u n d e r the M O U T h "..     R e a l  at    least  , can   b e ;  formulized..  E y e s  are  to s e e.  .E a r s  are  t o;  h e a r..   i f I s a y;  I c a n  h e a r;     with m y   E Y E s;     this may  have an  illusion  ,  ...but  i n  ART' s F i e l d; an ARTist;  h a s   to;  h e a r   with his  EYEs,  too;  & He shall  s e e , with  his E A R s,  t o o ...(that d o e s   not m e a n, r e a l ity has  changed;    The E a r s have    become E y e s;     &  E y e s  have become     EARs....A R t i s t   c a n have such a s  that; " illusion i t i v e "  f l e X i b l i t y..I can write; " V a g i na " i n  127  shapes; i n 127  u n i v e r s e s..this  i s  SO;     if letters a r e;     v,a,g,i,n,a    ..,,  b u t   i f I write " vagina " then this is the organ o n E a r t h;  that sociologist, psicology ists, sex o log s;  o r  Public, TALK; about..

ART ; and Artists  h  a  v  e  these;  F l e X iblities..b u t  R E A L ity;  i s not fleXable..S o  does; r e a l ity i n PUBLiC AREA; L o  c k s  U s  ALL..M  a  y     b  e;  i n  an  OTHER   PLANET;    there   w i l l   B E; an other,   k i n d   o f FORMULAtion  to,  R e a l ity..t h e r e;  WHO  KNOWs...

W  E  have  OUR  M i n d;  & RATiO;      to  H E A R;  the  s e n s e ;      or  BALANCE   o  f  the  R E A L...-from reality to Real i t y..-  of course, our M i n d  has to; d e p e n d  O N;  the  F O R M  o f;    H U M A N   F  A  C  E; (the FORMULA)  , i n the B a s i C    definatiON..S  O   I will LOOK FOR;   Human F a c e;  definations i n  M  y;   abstractiONs..(PURE Abstractions can b e called  ,   improvisations; that I can not p u t  a  face i n  art  , deliberately..  b  u  t  although  I      a v o i d;  a n y  FACE;       i f  there OCCUREs   a    defination  o f a  FACE;  then I will s a y  , this is the operation   o f  m y RATiO; and  the  ABSOLUTE  R  E A L i t y..)if I try not to b e RATiONAL; i n all my L i f e;  s  o   how  c a n   reality   b e  i n  M E..if  <ı do not  a l l o w; ANY  RealiTy;  b e i n My Mind; t h e n,  ABSOLUTE REALity   has  t  o   OCCUR;   i  n   M y  M i  n d;  -o in M y  Painting;  O N L Y..     (  i f   REALiTY  i s universal  t h e n;  it will OCCUR i n  ANY  T h i n g; ANY way..

Imagination will continue to be believed to be real.

..This is;     can U recall,  ANY tH i n g;  that is    in U'r  M i n d..t h e n  it  has  a stable,  " i m a g e "  i n  my Mind ,& it is with the RATiO; OF  m i n e  ; &in  ABSOLUTE  VOLUME(it d o e s not miX with any OTHER ThinG.  SO my R A T i O can  take it UP  , to m y conscious.so I can remember what I know..)  &  R E A L   to  m e..;  ..imagination  c a n     o c c u r; i n  many w a y s i n  M a n y  WORLDs; b u t R E A L;  occ u r e s if there i s ABSOLUTe,..

A D r i an;  o f  course;   W E  must, have  the  same;  RATiO;  4 we a r e  H u m an..I paint  20 paintings i n one     s e s  si on..500  paintings i n  2  months...this is  e n o u g h;   to   ;  clean  ,  f a k e  stuructures of   r a t i O nalism s;      i n  M y  M i n d;  &     REAL  T h i n g s; or SPACE 4   R e a l i t y;    c a n  COME;  i n  M  y;     DOings and  DEED s..  i n ART..  U can not define REALity,     reverse will happen & R E A L  T h i n g    OCCUREs  i  n  U ' r    DOings;      in   ART...    - b u t   we can not Picture R E A L; o f course..w e can  picture RealiTy,  ONLy.-.)

I  am  not   a  Philosopher,  o f course..b u t, I can  m a k e  surf;  with the  T r u t h  ,  too..as i f   I am DOing; PhiLoSOPHy..  a s  an illusionitive;  ARTist..b u t  I can say;  What  I  f e e l;    as  a R E A L  T h i n g ,in my mind;  stays  too  long  & they are stable,, as time goes by..(and I think, f a c e  is the fastest i m a g e  to remember to human m i n d    ,and R a t i o..  t  o   find the  SPACE  o f  R E A L..)

U  write, very strict, & solid;..L i k e every thing has to b e  parallel  t o  ; production s     o f  t h e P H i l o s o p hers..  a r t ;  i s   not  releted with,  Philosophia. t h i s  much..Philosophia can not LOCK; a r t feilds  fleXibilities..i f   ARTist  c a n  R e a c H ,  to   R E A L  ; & ABSOLUTE;i n  his  M i n d,,  t h e n, this is, far  A H E A D..because, philosophia  depends  o n  universal  TRUTh  ONLy..but  R E A L  is  the TOTAL  F O R M;  to  the  soul;  that i s;  B A S E D;  i n  the  LAND  o f  MATTER;      I   b e l i v e..

R E A L;  should  b a l a n c e;  every;  REALity,,  too..
.
....some aesthetic, thought;  o n l y,,   these  a  r e ;  but I am o p e n  to;  discuss; PHilo S O P y..too..
ps.

...We L i v e;  POST MARxist  E R A..   s o, ARTist has to b e; worker, i n  4  F i e l d s of ART' s    -at L e a s t-;        to  step i n t o     ART; &      " R E A L "   area..i f U are  a  worker  i  n  1  field than    U can  not  go  o v e r       the  STURUCTURE  o f  the   PHiLoSOPHy...      Artist has to b e     Post Marxist;     NOWADAYs,     I   T  H i n k..   After M a r x, ART can  not b e M A D E; thinking  i n the     i d e alist; philosophy..  (this d o e s  not  m e a n, ARTist has to think L i k e  a   M a rX ist..I act l i k e;  a M a r x ist i n art  b u t ; I think  L i b e r a L  i n  M  e..)

S  O   I  say;  I  am  the  O N E;   who  puts  his   OWN   RATiO;  i n  t o;  the " p a i n t ", letters, o r sound..  b u t  others  do not put their RATiO;  i n the  PAiNT..  I  have to  w a i t;  the dance  o f  Line & Color;  to  shape  a  " story "    - to  occur-   f r e ely..I even do not know,  what will occur    i n  m y ART,,when improvising..thanks  G O D;   there  o c c u r e s,  T H i n g s,  that tell  m  e;  my L O S T;   M i n d..

I  P r a y;      I  DROPED  i t;     i n t o  the  P A i N T..      s o;  I can T A K E    i t;   f r o m, the Painting, that g i v e s   m e    RATiO;   -t o  the;  RATiO L E S S-   ...(but if there are many r e a l ities    i n the m i n d;   then  " U "  can not  (U do not  n e e d   ; R E A L  R A T i O; t h e n) <&recognise   WHAT  is  R E A L..

...b  e  4  person, ( writer, musician, sportsman,painter;every day..)  t h e n  tell  m e;" U "  have    ; " U ' r "     RATiO..     but  ratio    and REAL goes    N O  W h e r e,,  i t  may  reflect;  i  n  U' r    ART..    to the ONES W H O  s e e k; the R E A L..  too,,  o f  C o u r s e..   i  f  people have m i X e d ,&hibrid  Realities i n  HAND;  then,  R E A L   ;  can  no t  e x ist;  4 them..   

Adrian if I understood right  , U are saying   <,  " imagination i s REAL  ";    then  tell m e, an   " image " R e a L L y   B O R N     in the Paint;               n o t;         i m a g e  of imagination            dressed  P a i n t..

It has b e e n;  L o ng;       late in the night, h e r e..
II
   if there a r e   A N Y     " R E A L "   T H i n g s;  i n  these,  PAiNt s;  then t h e y; are not Located there;  b u t  installed i n; (this means they come to the surFACE;  b y  swiming intrough  the  PAint..   -swim themselves  all the  w a y;     from the L A N D  of ABSOLUTE; V O L U M E.  to the sur F A C E  of a CANVAs.. inthrough; not   OUT THROUGh   a known thing Located o n from OUT..on to a canvas..-.)

I think..
 
Yorum Gönder