28 Mart 2012 Çarşamba

...&...

20101104010236-dsc06033
murat danis
...&...
Alan,I AGREE; with That; SUN Fl o w e r s;  W E A R e d;(as underWEAR)  to the " WA gina" ,i n the BRAin..W o M A N;  i s  in the F i e l D  of    ART;  &reverse is true, too; ART i s L i K e;  W O M E N...(NO problems with that..)
but,,When;it  comes  t o; this     " i m a g e  as a C H E A P;  LADY,,"..I can not think ,the SAME..          A R T;  L A B O R,, i s a    HEAVY  O N E;      but, that can not b e      M i X e d;  with the; LADies    i n  "Hore" business..    a r t i s t;     i s  a  Worker;      -y e s WORKER is  a   h o r e,too; SO DO ,I am..as ART ist-   ..b u t  I may b e producing t h e MOST; V E R G i N;      "  WA GiNA; "    , in the W o r l D;      i n  My  B R A i n..   using my  whole BODy   a  s  a  WORKER   ;  (not a surrounding HOLE;     of a  h o r e..).
I
" U "   ,shouldn't     ; MARRy     to a girl;     dr e s s e d  L i k e a Ho re..    - o r  " U " should'nt  try t o,  dress h e r with U' r; o w n,,   " REALity  RATiO;   - W i s e-  L i G h t.."  even S h e  insist  o  n her; ,"brassiere"   ON  STANCE  ; to shut     h e r UGLY part..(as she thinks so..)   (SUN  FLOVERs of Wan G O G H' s  are,"brassiere" p r o d u c e  d  i n N a t u r e ;    to  the N a k e d <,  WA GiNA;     i n      T h e  WOMAN' s H e A D..or brests o f ART  ; i n the B r a i N..)
I
I  m a y;  G u e s s;         these, WOMAN (horeS)    ;gave U the B e a u it y;  O N C E..-or what U took from them w a s;  b e a u t i y-
I
....but    ,,, w h e n;  WORKing i n ART' s     F i e L D;;     U can  not  "  feel pity for  ; 4"      these, woman  for;" the HOLE";     W o r k e r s..     as U   carry  them into    A R T  AREA..     (they Carried, hores into art, b u t  they aestheticied;  t h e m, by  a  b  s  t r a c t i ON s on  &ON.. i n Modern ERA)..
I
.......b u t; it i s  a  F  a  c   t;      -i n    A  R   T    ;  F  i  E  L   D-             ; -that is NORMAL-     ;U  FALL     i n this  E M P T y;NESS  - or    h o  l e-..
I
I
i n  MUSiC; (more abstract &Surreal,then    ALL A R T s)  there w a s  PRE R E N A S CENCE; M u s i c;   (with no ruling signs written o n the notes;i t   w a s  up to artist how to DO; M u s i C)  &  t h e n  BAROQUE;  M u s i C;  C A M E..(geniune sound that comes from the heart..not from the M i n d;-Mind produceses i m a g i n g  picture i f  HELD i n t h e B r a  i n....-
I
...S  O; there  O C C U R  ED;    BAROQUE   E  R  A;  i n ART..   so painters m a d e ; BaroQue E r a ; P a i n t i n g s..too..
I
... b u t   these  w e r e ;   " BaroQ u e  E R A "  paintinGs;   ( NOT TOTALLy  BAROQue  PAiNTings ONLy COMiNG  F r o m H e a r t..Like w a s i n    " geniuneLy "   , i nthe  M u s i C)
I
....S  O   i n  aRT;   H i s t o r y;          t h e r e is  LACK  o f  ; a T r u e         BAROq U E;  E R A;    i  n    PAiNTi ng..   (Fundamentals o f ART; by Lufergee;    BOOK;    there he s a y s; there is a cycle i n cencuries,- one boroQue, one classic-  ..that m e a n s;  b a r o Q u e  caracter  ;  takes place -agin &again-     because; BAROqUE     PAiNTing;  w a s        not  A C H i v e d..
I
S   O;   a s  a  WORKER i n A R T;   I  W A S   T O;    produce;   t h e WORK;   -4that  w a s a  T r u e    L A C K;  in ART History, of Painting..-  SO I have  t  o;  GO i n  the P A i N T;  with  " w h o l e "  -not HOLE-   o f   M  Y;    B O D Y;    -that means I was to be a SPORTs M a n, to be able to  GO i n THE Paint..(Like Jules V  e r n e' s;  DEEP i n T H E OCEANs..meters..)
I
I  am;  C O M i N G;  o n   CANVAS;  - i n the P A i N T-       ..   w i t h  a  ,,S p a t u l a   ..      - SPATULA ,to   t o u c h      M  e ,      in the   Paint..-.        .Then   t h i s   Paint  h a s;   " a TOTAL;    B A R O Q U E;    b   e  a   u  i   t  y;  "        ,  in the    PURE L A N G U A G E;     o f  COLORS;    
I
& the P U R E    B O D y  o f  " V E N U S ' s ";       =       -the BODy  o  f   Pure;  PAiNT..-
I
That  i  s;   . PAiNT  i s     =  V E N U S;
I
if      I  am      i n  the    P A i N   t   ,        t h e n,      m y   M i n D   i   s;        i n  V   E    N   U   S ,;   T oo..
I
i  f;    someT H  i Ng       " R   E    A    L"   (from    m y  RATio);     c a n     C   O   M   E;      to  " t  h  e;   S U R F A C E ";      of   t h  e;  PAiNTing;  -on the canvas-;    (That,   is A       s u r  REAL   process with    the S P A TULA..) ,    then i t  Must  H  a  v  e;  Passed;   the   s  k  i n   o f   the   V E N U S..(that i s  PAiN t)
I
.....M y    M  i   N   D;        is    not       P   U    T;         o n   the   C A N  V  A  S;       from   M  Y;   B R A i n, -direCtLy-     (that is " someTH iNg   I  know ",     -while I am  painting-;     I   P U T i t    ;   on a canvas) .
I
.......M   Y     M  i  N  D;  (MY R E A L    T  H  iNG, My RATiO)     ; H  a s   B E E N    P   U    T;      inTO  My  " W R i T i N G s (in the LeteRs   ,, o f ALPHAbeth    -alpha B E T H; is an OTHER L A D y; L  i  K  e   ; VENUS- ,  f i r s t..)..  T  h  e  n; i t     PROCEED s    O  N;      i n  to    " M y  DANCE ";     then, MATCHes on  the    ,BasketBaLL F i e L D;      then,  A C T i O N;  ON  P i A N O;    Klavier      a s ;if     ;SOUND itself     is a " BASKET baLL"....
I
T  h  a  t;    i   s;            
I     have;
1- VENUS;   2-   ALPHA B E T H;  3-   M E    (AS a DANcer; &a BASKETbaLL PLAYER),  4-   Pi A N O.. (That MAKES;     I  W O R K   W  i  Th;         4  L A D i e s..)
I
S   O;  P i c    A S    S    O;;       MY RATio;       My R E A L   T h i n g;       s h o U L D   B  E;  LOCATED;  - or   L e t' u s   s a y - ;         "   i  n   S   TALL  E  D  "      -as a     , installatiON  ART    ;of CONTEMPOrary-  in these "  4  L A D  i E s  "..
I
Then  I  h a v e   to  s a y..;   M  y     "   PAiNT   i M P R O V i S A T i  O  N  s "    W i t H       a   SPA  T  U  L  A;       has t h e s e        " 4 L A D i e s ";   S  T  E  P  s..         (has ,   these    4 L a d i ES )(S O, My WritinGs,M y DANCE   -my Basket BaLL-   ; My MUSiC -My PiANO-; &P  A  i  N  T   -My RATiO (the R E A L  T hinG),,-   m u s t  be;   i  n     T   h   e   s    e;;         PAiNT i m p r o visatiO N s..
... i f,  this  i  s      A       P A i N T  i NG; t h e n       ;
MY RA T i O;  M y R E A L  TH i N g;   M u s t  H A  V  E   B EE n,     F L O A T ing,   O  N    t HeS  U  R  F A C E,,      o f          the P A i N t. i   n g.
I
ps.
....(but undrneight this REALi z a t i ON; there L i e s;   TRUe  B O D i E S; of these 4 Ladie s..ALPHABETH,BALL,PiANO, &PAiNT(As VENUS).
I
.(&  S  O   D   O    E    S;     the  OTHER W O R L Ds;   o f  T H E i R'   s..2;TO  D  i  G      i  n...in  t h e  Computer...       4 OTHER W O R L D  B E ings to b e F i G U R a t e d..)
I
I
..some eX AMPLE s  to  these,  P A i N t   improV i S A T i   O   N  s;  A R E;  ..
I
T e l l  me      if there  i  s    "  REAL;  B A R O Q UE;  PAiNTing "   ;  MADE by a SPATULE;        -that h a s a    SPAN-wide METAL  MOUTH-..  S  O;  T h e s e     -R E A L- , -&RATiONAL-    L i n e s  are  DRAWn  -coming from  m y  H e a r t;  in t o  my  M i n d; than inthrough t h e PAiNT;  to the SUR F A C E of the CANVAS..    this is MODERN  ;&BAROQ U E,-       .....by  a  B i G  SPATULA..  ......... b u t   not   -simpLy-       REAL   i   z ed ;      i n     The M i n D;          then,      e X p r e s s e d..(as i s i n the        ExPRESSi O N ism).     ( if U a r e   to  eXpress  the REAL  itself;   T h e r e   is  MANY    " i s m  "  ;  P r o b l e m s ;    a p p e A R          ;  W i T H      i  N..
I  T h i n K..
Yorum Gönder