7 Şubat 2012 Salı

P U B L i C ARCH i T E C T s ; BRAiNs ARE; " S T O M A C Ks "

20101104010236-dsc06033
murat danis
...P U B L i C     ARCH i T E C T s  ;   BRAiNs ARE;  " S T O M A C Ks " (becaUSE they are P u b l i c  E n g i n e e r S  ttttt O...)
Alan, nowadays I am ; clearifying m y sub c o n s C i O u s;           by choosing  -selecting-     the songs that has  i n f l u e n c e   O N   m e  ,once.    I try to make a list o f  TOP 20 (My TOP 20)  -or TOP 40..    W h i c h  songs h a s to    b e listened afterwards.   (because they are miX e d     in     M y   m i n d s and this c o n f u s i o n,  has a affect o n my c o n s c i o u s...)  S o  when I make a list;  this i s a  " M O D E L   l a y e r   to "   my conscio u s..W h a t    I  mean is      m y  feelings my desires   my thinking     my imagination e.c.t. they all are being organised i n this L i s t..  S o  when I must c h o o s e  -make a classification-  m y  works and try  2  c l a s s i f Y  them; m y  M i n d, M y Conscious , must b e working  w e l l  with  m y  feelings.. -&T h i n K inG s-
...W h e n  I paint,  I paint 20 piece -work-  a day; then 2 mounts later t h e r e are 500  W o r k s, waiting 4 m e;     t o  b e   procesS.ed...In my kind of work o f  ART;           r i v e r  is  to b e  m a d e  first;        t h e n         I look4            " f i s h  "     in it..                                                         S  O   I  am   m y C r i t i c and  Classifier  i n a  b i g   s c a l e..   - i n my w a y   of doing art,-      I  have to  M A K E   ART R i V E R and  than try to S W i M;  i n it;  t h e n  all t h e s e  categories;   (that they teach i n art schools)   a r e   TO  B E;  S T U D i   e D....F i r s t;  paint, with a spatula  ,          t h e n  U may add some  c o n t o u r,  -lines-  after w h a t   paint  h a s d o n e.  (painting i s " painting i n the lines " when said, in schools..)  S O  I can; h i r e,  ART SCHOOL  graduated persons  t o  s w i m  i n   M Y;  R i V E R   O F A R T.. and I think they can discover  m a n y   c r e a t u r e s  that h a d happened;   i  n    this river  W h i l e  I was making  and s i m u l t a n e o u s l Y  swiming in it..           t h i s  m e a n s;   these  c r e a t u r e s   in the river  was  s w i m i n g  in m e too    ,  or I am  m e l t e d      i n  t h e m..too..   S o  my job as an artist i s to create t h e  A R T  river. B u t  guys from ART S c h o o l has to u s e ; fishing t a c k l e;  o r  verious kinds o f     n e t s  ; t o  c a t c h;    verious  kinds  o f  c r e a t u r e s,  t o  be  put  i n ART  F O R Ms..     b e c a u s e   art  s c h o o l s; are  " a r c h i t e c t  producing places "..   I  am  the  " STURUCTURE M A K E r  "   o f A r t;    e n g i n e e r; i N G       & they are t o  B E;  A r c h i t e c t s;      t  o   m a k e   the ART    o f   B u i l d i n G           4 human  t  o      l i v e  i N..
S O;  creating art a s a l a b o r  process,  h a s a  r o a d,   t o  b e  walked;  c  o n t r a r i w i s e;     to art school's     M A K i N g   architecturing  ..k i n d        ;  ART    M A K i n G...
I  did not like,     t h e  w a y,     m y univercity      w a s.. T h e y  were  teaching reality  a n d  r e a l  life; 4 us to l e a r n.as teaching EngineerinG..     b u t I was a     l a b o r person     u s i n g  m y hand     i n  any thing         t o  s e a r c h      what w a s  geniune..                 S  o  I  stood  t h e r e  4       ; 16  y e a r s;        b u t  ı  transFORMed          C h e m i c i a l   Engineering     -m e t h o d s-       ;i n t o         a  tool  o f       ART M a k i n g.   (or making ART a river to s w i m  in.S o   it g o e s    e v e n    TO;2   S P i N O Z A;       - the  P h i l o s p h e r-;     as w e l l....       first     I D O;        t h e n  I read..to find      what have I DONE      -or M A D E..-
I t  is  e a s y,      t o   L e a r n      their,  t e a c h i n g s;        and  b e come   a architecture o f  life...(although U was an engiNeer)       I t  takes 4 years to learn every thing    as a graduate..   b  u  t   i t  t o o k  my  16 years   to   transform E n g i n e e r i n g  into  m y  DOings o r;       into l i f e  - or l i v e -...        S  O  my           multidimensional  DysleX i  c       M i n d;         w a s    a   W O R K E R   to   my      " transFORMing E n g i n e e r ing P r o j e c t ";         I can  say..
S  O   art  h a s;      2   ROADs       to  b e  WALKED..       b u t  unfortunatelY;        A R T   is   being M a d e by;   Architecture-B A S E D     ART SCHOOL graduates.       .ARCHiTECTs  o f  thaP U B L i C;  &They     can not   depend o n;  who  a r e not from  ART SCHooLs..  i n creating of    THE  art world             b u t  ART  river i s not l i f e     -w e are living i n-     ..ART  R i v e r     has to b e made,  and this  n e e d s      p i o n e e r s,, that will         b e m e l t   i n;      the   O B J E C T..                              S O my writings, making SOUNDS on the PiaN O; bathing with t h e P A i N T and ColorS; DanCe inGs; a r e  for;+4    " ME  to b e;  M E L T  i n  these  ;  M E D i   U  M..s

P u b l i c   ARChitecTs            ;M A K E;           individual'S          B R A i n;        A    S T O M A C k..
...some  o  f  the  A C T OR s;  " i  n   the  BRA iN "theAT-R- e" AR T...       ; o  f   tHE ARH i TECTs..
     
th e    COOK  ARCHiTECT    -S-                                  " T H E     C O O K "
 
T he       CARDiNAL ARCHiTECTs                                             STOOGE C O O K s

TH E     ENGiNEER  ARCHiTECT
SO; P i C   A S    S O;   W A S ;     A  CHESS PLAYER     T O;                   (ALWAYS A H E A D ;&  -MAKiNG c l e v e r  SurPrises to them- )                 ;  these A R C H i TECTs                 LOCATED;  i    N         T h e     B R A   i N  ..         I     t h i NK..
I
I
p.s.  I    w a t c H   TV.  ...but I  r e c o r d;     what    I  " w a t cH "...  t h i s  means;  " my brain ";    - m y conscious;     my s u b conscio U S, -     ;       DO NOT T A K E;  the  RESPONSiBLE iTY of the      " M E D i A     a RC H i TECTs "      A  C   T   s   and   invented ACTORS  o f M A D     i A..                                             (they know whoever watches TV       their i n n o C E N T    B R A i Ns    wiLL  t a k e  CARE of       the MEDia ARCHitects     and PUBLiC EnGineer' S          A C T s..             (becaUSE video recorder DOES the JOB; My B R A i N  DOES  NOT; record i t  i N.......i n s t e a d; M y  Pencil i n my HAND; C A N be A B L E  to work  O N  them;  " W r i t i n g "  O N  THEM as they D O not calculate that can happen  to  t h e i r     T U V A L S  -canvas-   ( made a s   V i S i O N S)    ; and  sounds  -sound tapes to record on to-   USEfullY   located i n           the E A R S of HUMAN'  s..)  b y      TV  S..
Yorum Gönder