24 Şubat 2012 Cuma

ART " I D E A L; &O R i G iN AL& thE NE W "in t h e " I D E A " LAND of P L A T O N 's......

20101104010236-dsc06033
murat danis
..ART    " I D E  A L; &O R i G iN AL& thE NE W "in t h e   " I D E A "  LAND of  P L A T O N 's......

ART T R E E:      CONCEPT

.. 100X70 cm, Oil-on-Paper ..
NAME : " Z i P P E T- MOUTH " ..
/( MOUTH- W i D E- S H U T " .. ,,
,,
T h i s   is;   A  Branch;    f r o m;
O N E of My ART TREEs;  that has GROWN  i n    m e  ...(i n   ,My  B O D y  and B R A i N)
......every ART TREE;  eXpress to canvas;  (may b e   a 100 of branches, to find the brach  w i T H theF R U i t.)
i f   w e come  to the QuestiON;  W h a t is N E W,   a G a i n..
..I t  is  not   MY   RATiO that   c a t h s    ;  the   N E W.          It   i s;   MY   M i  N  D;          that  c  a T cH s;       the  "  IDEAL  O B J E C T "..(I can tell the OBJECT is      I D E A L      ;  ORiGiN A L;    &  N E W;         because,   my M i N D;     -the V a g i n a  of MY B R A   i N-   has cought  i t.    but I had to write, make sound on piano, play basketball t o  move the object e.c.t.   4 my m i n d;   t o  be ABLE to;2   C A T C H..)
MY  R A T i O  is,  PLANTED;  -o r iNSTALLED-  ;    i n t o;  PAinTing;          (if painting has been m y M i n d s  eXpressiON)    then I am l e f t  R A T i O Less  i n the PuB L i C..
M  y   RatiO  has A JOB;   TransFORM ing   " M i n D  C o U g Ht  I D E A L   oBJECT "  ;   i n to  " 4 SiDEs "  OBJEcts      ( OBJECT  t;2    +"   4    i m a G e s ")   ..S O  I won't  b e ;  i n    " WHAT i s  T O BE  CLAiMED  as N E W " i n T h e  PUBLic;    -a s  POPULARism  o f e r s  to be RATiO iNTELLECTUALs-..)
M Y   ART;     is  to  G i v e  EVERY  O B J E C T;  AROUND  U S;      to  the  Original C A T C H  of  M Y   M i n d..  ( L i k e I have a W a G i n A   -my M i n d-  in m y Brain and  every  OBJect in this world  i  s,   to b e P a n i s   to my M i n d..then,  ARTist; h a s a continious f l o w of his OWN  to  M A K E   T h i n g s;       I D E A L;& N E W& ORiGiN aL   by the  ORiGiNAL; IDEAL; NEW catch o f the M i n d..
MODERN  e X p a n s  i  ON;   takes PLACE;   w h e n  an        "  I D E A L;ORiGiNAL;N E W   OBject  "  is devided  t o  +4 i m a G e s,,b y ratiO..4Parts of a SYMphony, 4 chapter NOVEL, 4 Episode Theater, e c t ..  & 4SiDED CANVAS..of course..
Contemporary,  instrument  takes place, with  READy-M A D E S.. i n the Painting area..that is READY-MADES are paintings too..

I
I do not know  " what i s to B E ;  N  E  W "  i n   th begining..( I can feelthere is something i n me that can b e N e w..only)
Then m y J o b  is;  to  eXpress;  t h e  ART TREE;     that I had PLANTED   i n m e;  4 some T i M E...(in my BODY & Brain,  b y  DOings o f; writing, making sounds o n piano, dancing, playing basketball,, e . c . t.  these are all D O N E;  to only produce a ART TREE in my BODY& BRAin.)        I am not with m y RATiO;  that knowss  WHAT THE N E W  is..   b u t  L A T E R     O N,  -after 100 pieces o f B r a n c h s;  of ART TREE-   I    will begin  t o   i nV e s t i GATE;       the  N E W   BJECT o r F i g u r e;   (the  r u i t of M i n d  TREE)  ..

W H A T   i S        N     E     W;     the  probleM
I
1- A   N e w    ART T R E E;  indicates;   a N E W  F R U i t..can be  there, on some branch e s.. -a  N E W   OBJECT;  that has been C O U G H t  by my  M i n d;.. MADEbotH;  IDEAL&ORiiNAL&N E W,,   i f   m y M i n d  c a tt c h e s  i t;        aspeciallY ;TODAY,,..
2- ..or  IDEAL  O B J E C T;    DEViDED by 4  (4 i m a G e   s)     as  a  MODERN  eXpansi O N  ..CREATES  t h e N E W ..
SO there a r e       ;2  STEPS   o f  MAKiNG   " NEW "     - &IDEAL& ORiGiNAL-     ; P R O CESSes     , all h a v e  b e e n  W A L K E D;  inthrougH  t h e    ;  ART d e e d  s..  then   I   add  the  THiRD    S  T  E  P;   on  t h e COMPUTER  as a READY- MADE  CONTEMPORARY  S T A T E;  -Globalization-
S   O    P  i  c   A  S    S  O;   tree steps i n a ART TREE; - grown i n M Y  B  o  d Y  &B RAi  n.-.   to  R e a c h  t h e  N E W.. in CONCEPT..
S  O;  is is  easy  w a y        to   C L A i M;     Some ThinG  a s  it is the  N E W:..(+4  the  " 4X RATiO HOLDERs "  like" 4X Jeep " goes evy where..
P.S.  F i r s t;  I  will   a s k;  where have  U   put religion;  i n U 'r L i f e..   an  A RTist  has to make the transFORMation;  to ACT in SPORTs   firs      ; t h e n T e l l   me;   U   c a n     A C T;    i n  ART F i e l   TOO..
 
ZIPPED  MOUTH  of  W i D E  OPEN  M i N D

THE HUSBAND  MOTHER       ;& THE B A B Y

BLACK& WHiTE     " VA GiNA "     ; D A N C E R..

aND; &  THiS   i S  THE   THiRD  N  E   W   of  The  " THiRD K i N D "
contempoRARy  P r o d u c e d;   by   READY-M A D E;  PAiNTingS..
(Painting s as READy-MADE s for a CONTEMPORARY painting)..




Yorum Gönder