22 Ocak 2012 Pazar

..a T r i BUT e 2;to D A L i 's S i S T E R; " t H e N A T U R E " ...

20101104010236-dsc06033
murat danis
..a  T r i BUT e    2;to           D A L i 's    S i S T E R;          "  t  H e       N A T U R E "   ...
D A L i, w a s  addicted  to his Sister..GALA  T O O K  place, later.  Gala was always i n him..H e should l e a r n  G A L A; first thing ON a D a y;   than  h e could learn from every thing;  melting cheese, fork &spoons, piyano, bread,  eggplant,  a n y thing.... -but f i r s t  w a s GALA..(hisgraduatiON  was from faculty ; N a m e d   GALA... then he could learn from any thing instead of learing f r o m P u b l i c..)                                                                               - C a n  I say, My addictiO N is ALPHAbeth.-
p.s. W e should not f o r g e t;     m a i n    t  H i N g,   that   D a l i  has i n v e n t e d; when talkinG O N D a L i. " the  Y  brancH from a tree "  that  can  C A R R Y;  e v e r y   t  H i n  G;     ..that  m e a n s;  every thing  m u s t  be   c a rRR i  ED;     i f   it    i S      to;2  B E;  free o f -f-   iT_SELF...                                 i f I am not  B E i n g    c a r r i ED  b y,  SOME  T h i N g;        then  my        i n s t i C t s   will  s h o o t   - or be focused or Go i n -  the  t h i ng       ; I am Carrying...                           S O  Picas  SO;   if  I shuoldn't e X press  4;for    what has M A D E  ;     M E conscio US;      then I  S h o u l d        a c t  L i k e     DALi;  and l e t   M E;  B E  C  a r r i ED;   b y    theN A T U RE ;     o r  m a i n l y  ;      be C a r r i Ed  by  GALA(because t h e other half of APpLe;  i s FE M A L E  to a M A L E;  M A N)
When i t come to    my P o s i Ti o  n..       H o w  DO ,    I aPpL Y;    " D a L i's    Y "  PrinciPLe..                  W h e n     I was  write ing     oN  a   T  a B L e;       afterwards   I  S A W;    a  red  L i N e   on   M Y  C h e s t;  horizontaLL Y  driV e n...   W h O   h a s M A R K E D;    M  e,,  W h i l e     I was writing  O N a   T A B L e...     Then I  R E A L i Z ed;   I  Was;             " L e A N i n g   O N "     T A B L E;       WhiL e    I was  Wri tinG...     that m e a n s;   TABLE C A R r i ES;       M e;BY BODY       L i k e  a         Y -or M-    BraNch..    Like DALi SAiD           ,"     i t HAS TO;2  B  E;        S O..   "
My ROOM; C a r R i ES  M e;       My  T i m e ,   M y SPACE;    M y   T A B L  E;      M y  Air,      M y LiGhT; My S P A C E  ,n Y   C H a  i  R     ,   e.c.t.(they are m i n e, becaUSE       hey a L L  a r e       b e ing  C a r r i ED;       b   y   M      E;          -the BiggestTABLE- ...      I am being carried by the things that They  've been carry  E D;    b   Y  me...)         b e c a USE;   w h e n  I sit  TO;2   write;       I will  " O P E N  DOOR "   4 the things;   that will COME      inTO;2      ; M y  M i n d  (because I was s c e p t i c  4; -or curi o US   of-)        ; or L e t  thi n G s    go  O u t  of  -or  from- this    "   D O O R;of M Y  M i n D "         to where ever        the Y     wanT  To;2..            -free Y carrierS  to  the N a t u r e-
WHAT      ; I   m e a n,  i S        when  I  t     COMES;       "  t o;2     the T i M e & MASS  o f  A N G E L s..  "          U& U'r SELF-& U'r inStinC t  s  wouldn't           ;B E A round..  (that means they can  b e carried by,      Y  Things of DALi's   -or by    M y  T h i n G s-..)
I wouldn't     e v e n      WATCh  any thing;       withOUT          an  " O P E N   M i n D "    ; (My  H E A D  beiNG   carriED  b y  a  -say-  p i l l o W... or LEAN O N  anything...to;2  L e t  free traveL o f T h i n g s,    and  ANGELS    ;b e t w e e n  W O R L D S....        When I go to a movie I  will be very close to the screan to move my head where -or what ever-  I want to;2  s e e;  and that will be Learned that I moveD my H e a d  4 some t H i n G...   & I LEAn  M y  H e a d;    the  E D G e  of  the        ;SEAT-the Y CarRi eR-
My  A t o m i C   M i r o r;  a i m,  can  B E;  aPpLiED   TO;2     D A L i's  SURREAListic  " N A T U R E  T   h i n g s ....   TO;-2-O... Some aXaMPLe s;   :  a re..
Yorum Gönder