22 Ocak 2012 Pazar

" B E A R TRA P ".. R O O M..4

20101104010236-dsc06033
murat danis
...Ppic as SO   DiploMas ;  to   PSYchi at ristS..
..." B E A R   TRA P "..  R O O M..4 tHE L i G H T..
Try it alone, if you want to meet a "special" contact from this people.
With people around, the process is clear and without Sumerian contacts
A l a n; if I translate these words to my     L a n g u a g e of L i v i n g; 
" Try it alone, if you want to meet a "special" contact from this people. "  :                                                                                                                      
    I am alone when I sit  on  my T a b l e(TO 2;   TOUCH   M Y   N A T U R E)   ;in my R o o m where and when  ; there is NO ONe;    i   n  my r o om.         t h en to c o n t a c t    ; :     -      " I will w r i t e (Make useful and benefical s p e l l s after M A K i n G   ;the   use full  l e t t e r s,   ; " b e i n g     written ON me  "  ,  ...   -that means I do not try to make these l e t ters, e x p r e s s  my emotions; -   (because people always w r i t e, to express themselves ,put their emotiONs o n the l e tters 2 be taken by O t h e r s  from them )..         T h i s is  why  writing   iS benef i c i al   ;because ; letterS   a r e  being w r i t t e n  O N;    M e..     -that means l e t t e r s  are being ADDed to    M Y   Bra i N.     -  a    c o u n t e r flow t o M E; but  not   f r o m    M E..      -writing addes you,    then when it comes to ART making, U can E x p e s s  what       ALL   has been  a c u m u l a t e d.-         )
  "With people around, the process is clear and without Sumerian contacts "  :
L e t t e r s   of A l p h a b e t h   of Latin's;         (there are r u m o r s; this alphabet was formed by some Turkish; T r i b e s,then carried to Roma by E t r u s k  s, then i t became  L a t i n  Alphabeth)         is a    "  CONSTANT  c o n t a c t  "       T h i NG;                     to p u t inTO    M y  B r a i N..     that means this alphabeth w i l l  and can  m a k e  my  B r a i n  " the same  s t able       T h i n   g "    ; 4 my    t h  i n    kingS..    Then  it is b e n e f i c i AL  and both usefull   T H i N g for an individual   t o   write l e t t e r s,  and       s p e l l  the  w o r d s being U s e d by,  anyONE in the PubliC..        ( spelling a word takes U s  to the roots of the sound bases of our language Formed in  cencuries..  t o the  b a s i c  nature  o f  our,  i d e n t i t i e s..)                                                                                                     I  w a n t  to   say that;  P e o p l e and e v e n  P u b l i C is not  o u r  n a t u r e to lean O N..       (E  v  e n   P u b l i c,  has the F O R M   of,  AFRiCiAN  NATiONs  OxYmoron;  traditiON;  and SO D O E S  the  P e O p l E   of  the P u b l i C..)   What I m e a n is;  "  l e t t e rs and spelling s ";   are U s e f u l l  and benefi c i a L  because  they let me hear my  n a t u r e s  SOUNDS;  and the d e e d   of   L i n e s    - of  theLetter s-  are barriers to OUTSiDErS African; e f f e c t s ; ON  M E...   (A belt sphare o f  DEEDs from Use full  L e t e r s and Spells)       -that h a s   m u t a t i ON s      f r o m    " o t h e r   W o r l d s "  ...-   ...         LETTERS ARE USEFULL & BENEFiCiAL if U SimplY WRiTE THEM; AS THEY ARE..in 2 U'R BRaiN..     P e o p l e   are  N o t   U S E full          ,  every   T i  M   E..    (I've been F E E D ing ALPHABET continously to my brain ,sinCE 1976..l i k e  letter S  a r e     MY F a t h e r..beinG Added 2 M E..)
4 a N E W;  H e a d L i n e;  2 ME;                                                                                                                                                                                               " what d o I  DO with this PicasSO Painting  o f  P i c a s s o 's..G U E R N i C a..  "     (what is the U S E or benefical  S i D E;  to m y  D A i L y     l i f e...)        I    c a n   M A K E;   M y   R O O M;    -I can design my room d u e to this  d e s i g n,  b u t   NO one knows I DiD  S O..( this means there is not a poster of G u e r n i c a  i n my ROOM  ,  and  my parents can not modelize   where and what  I am living,    in my  ROOM,,   but I live t h e positiON of  " G u e r n i c a    B A S E ment "     in  M Y  S o U L; thet makes        my S O U L  =  My  R O O M..       = Guer n i C a ..)    Then they have t o,   T a k e   M E;   to   M y   " psychiatrist "  WHO has s  e  e  n,  the  PAiNTiNG o f P i c a s SO's    S.O.S.      (that means only  " psychiatrist S "  think  they can give  U  T h e   R i g h t   of   the  ROOM;  -Designed by a paimtinG-          b y   T  h  e   L A W;  of    PUBLiCs  i n t e r e s t  in This;  D i p l o MA..(this i s A P a i n t i n g;  A Diploma;  4 a ROOM;   2 b e ; A        Univers  Ci t y     ; -univercity-   ..                                                                                                                                                                e v e n  U'r perents,  D O  not give the R i g h t s; -title deed-  of  your ROOM as a     LAND  ReGisteR..y...   they p u t U off   when  18.    by any  u s e f u l l ;  M E A N s..
I   k n o w;  W h a t   GUERNiCA; B A S E ment,   m e a n s;   w h e n  U  conceal -or hide-  A  painting     ;  -that U'r ROOM; was BASEd O N..-   How M a n y of US;   s u c c e e d   ;  TO  ,  M a k e   A  ROOM;   of  GUERNica   as it was      d e s i g n e d,  b y a painter..   H o w many of U s  ; could H O L D,,  o u r  room;   i n OUR;   parents   H o u s e..(I was in that ROOM; till I w a s 35)
S O  ALAN; to  E N H E N C E           only       from  GUERNİca B a s e MENT ;   to  2;  " CAPiTALiSM-CiViLiZED    R O O M "  will setiFY, M E..


SO  I    think,  I   h a v e,   all,  tHE   F U R T H E R    d e s i G n,    That has been  produced,    i n G u e r n i C a  B a s e ment  ROOM;  that has b e e n  D e s i Gned  b y  the  ARTist;  N A M E D;    P i c   AS  S o.   ...     t o;2       t e l l..       G i y o m  TELL..
P.S.   My aim is not  " try to be in touch with S u m e r i a n s  ONLy.."  M y   A i m  is,  to;2  B E COME  a SUMERiAN...      this is a full Day J O B;      -2BE A S u m e r i AN-         U can give 2 U'r SELF..   A     P r o f e s s i ON;      takes all U'r   T i  M E;          because  i t  is the  ;     "  T i m e     oF   BRUTEL  A T T A C K  "    - to write everything;  ON p e o p l e-   ..(4 CAPiTALiSM)   .           .these will b e written O N  you,  -b e in U-     ;  b u t  still U    had TO;2     MAKE U'r BRAi n;    " CONSTANt and STABLE ";    (this is     to;2b e   a S u m e r)   by  the   m e a n s   of  " OPEN SYSTEM "  C o n t i n U o  U S        F    L     O      W:::        (of chemical engin e e rinG)           if it is "C l o s e"  SYSTEM;  then 2x2=4    in minutes..

Yorum Gönder