7 Ocak 2012 Cumartesi

20101104010236-dsc06033
murat danis
WHiTE "P U L P " OF LiGHT;  WRAPPED  U P with THE ; BLACK  A N T i- MASS  "  DARK HOLE "    L    i   N    E s...  
S a m  -" Your reference to the 'silent line' of my work "  ; i f I read this " revers e D "  ;   to  M e..I must tell  y o u   ,my  " silent l i n e s " and what  is my intention t o " p u r i t y ".. when  l i n e s..I looked at your site and again I must say, I L i k e them..I think w e do share similar p h i l o s o p h y somehow ; and I will t r y to e x P l a i n  it; i n my sayings.
F i r s t of A L L; to Alan; what d o e s all these   DO;   with  P i c a s s o..A Book written a b o u t Picasso had a final Drawing from Picasso.I can not recall the name..but there was a L a d y  " hand knitting " and the painter was Drawing i n front o f H e r. When looked at the drawing , there w e r e  " o n l y  l i n e s "  no   f i g u r e..Book writer was saying, this piece  w a s; " the last will and testament  "  of P i c a s s o ' S.. I had worked m y " S i m p l e  L i n e s "  the thing I found ,-  35 years ago-    has en c o u r a G e d;  M e;  4 what I w a s DOing..
A similar " simple drawing " to P i c a s s o 's w a s    , say  these ONE..s                                    
Then I came to " AdvaceD ONEs " L i k e.         I was playing basketBall ALL DAY A l o n e; .. these days,there was terror in my country and a t Univercity so I  had became a Sculpture M e with the " BALL " in my  HANDS  in  the basketball f i e l d.... Should "Ball "  d r a w  lines on  M  e; all  D A Y, I carried a Ball O N me..     -because ball has MASS to draw on my Body ;and I was Educating Chemistry these days, b e side.s..-  MASS and Chemistry both PUT their, S i m p l e   L i n e s  on my BODY..( in My B r a i n; this is a BALL E i t H e r;  O r a White STONE;  marble..) W e were playing M a r b l e (as a kids game,) on the graund where this basketball field was not there,, and I L o v e d ; " L o o k ing i n,   4 the " Lines "   i n these M a r b l e s,, as the Crystal Sphare to My F u t u r e..
Any W A Y;  these "  P u r e L i n e s  ", of,  mine;  was a passage to m e to  B E " M O D E R N "..When I look to these days, I was to put these simple Lines, driven on me  - or maybe I had to d r a w  them o n  s t o n e S  AS  M  E "..-    deserved   t o BE P u t, on white MARBLE;  a s "  B L A C K  MASS  L i N E s "  o n  to  B R A i n. (I am not a sculpture;SO  " the areas filled with lines t o t a l l y " should be convex or concave on the s c u l p t u r e..  and I  t h i n k  these white stone sculptures of m i n e,  woud be o b j e c t s  like BraiN or M e a t  wrapped u p, to be p r e s e r v e d;  to  e a  t  in the  W i n t e r.. t i m e ).. 
Black L i n e s  C A N  ; b e  described  A s; " darkness  "  or,  " black MASS "  " WRAPPinG  U P " O   N       the ;  " WHiTE MASS " of  "the L i g h t"....( if I look through; m o r e conceptual window..of   M A S S..  - not H a n d-    - w o m e n  are  " h e n "..  & My Hands were ON the BALL ;   -that was woman heeps to m e,  that means, I had m y  all women  h e e p s-   , no need to woman in this  a g e.)
S a m, I am trying to reach at your  " feet ".That means trying t o c o m e; n e a r  U.   iI am a everyday writer with my hands and a pen - a cold chisel-  to a paper..  i  s  A l p h a b e t h  putting  it's  MASS , on M E;  or can I put " l i g h t " into these black l e t t e r s of Alphabeth's..E v e n writing i s  " r e v e r s e  ABLE "..i f U do not let Alphabeth b e written in your Brain then U can not put " l i g h t " in the Alphabeth. I am an every day Basketball player A l o n e  to s h a p e; my fealings and my BODY; with My hands..Am I shaping the Ball or ,B a l l  is shaping me.. B o t h  reversable,  o f  course..  I   must be a sculpture 4 " n o t h i n g "  first..L i k e T h e y say in the song.. " N o Where M a n "..
If  W E; come to a concLusion;
1- M o d e r n  L i n e s,  are reversABLE;  to add " ANY "  " DOTS"  to a  L i N E..or put  o u t off the  line..  (this means,  lines are made o f  indipendent  DOTs..   -like indipendent persons of modern L i f e..-  this t a k e s  U S  to  " ProfessionAL L i N E "..s   -of M o d e r n  or that  l e a d s  us  to;    Contemporary  L i n e s..-  Profession  i  n  ART;  N e e d s;  p u r e Lines of R a t i o..  I f  you are to  p u t  your feelings i n a line  then, it m u s t have b e e n " wisit r a t i o " first..Black L i n e s, are to be d r e w; -drawn-  by the ratio..R o b o t  drawn lines comig through the ratio    - the brain of a machine-  first..  b e  very  slow to be A B L E  to  M O D E R N..                                    L e t  your feelingS b e " captured "    b  y   your  R a t i o..  (Maybe this was the G a t e to; Conceptualism..in art..)
2- Are these " S i m p l e  M i n d s   of my  L i N E S "  a b o v e ;   has  a  " practise "  to  be  " sculptures " if they can  b e described from " 4  Sides ",,  t o   a  V o l u m e  a t r i c   ; e x p a n sion ;  -every 4 S i d e may me talking one another S i d e  to Volumetric  sculpture.
if I  m a k e  it;  o n  the  " p l a n e "  it  becomes   S  O  ...                                                       ..The q u e s t i o n  is, if ONE Sculpture can make the sculpture that seems quite same with the drawing at the l e f t; then I shall call it  " P u r e L i n e d "           - L i n e s  are indipendent and apart, or a l o n e..-   m o d e r n sculpture,, t o that O N E. (A rectanglear  Mass ; I suppose..)                   .O t h e r w i s e,  if  w e add, the lines in "left image" and  m a k e  this  "  S c u l p t u r e  "   at the " right " above,,,  then it becomes m o r e " c o n t e m p o r a r y  "  and , -or-  convensioanal..
T h i s  was,  a   long  " C r i t i C "  ON ;  A R T...I  hope..DO people read, t h e s e " critics "  - or even ARTists -..( U'  K id ding ME..)
if this is "p r a c t i s able "  , then  M y   M o d e r n  paintings can be a d a p t ED ;    or MOD'iFY A B L E  to, V o l u m e.. or say ; S c u l p t u r e  or B E  an object.. can " a  " picture "  or a  painting can be an O b j e c t t o o . with a t r a n s i t i o n,,                                                      " MODERNity;   o f ART..."  may b e this..  ( a s an opinion.. )  o r a D r e a m of M i n e;  A S   being    " G e r ARD "..
SumMary  ;:                                                                                                                                                              "  A WHiTE P U L P   OF   L i G H T " ;  (this  p u l P  can gain MASS with; White M A R B L E ; ) then black o r colored " ANTi -MASS  lines turning Around; to Wrapp UP; this PULP of L i g h T..( 4 dimensions; 3 from valume and o n e from  " Anti-Mass "   -Black L i n e s WRAPping U P on white M a r b l e..,- ,   o r say  " BLACK H O L E"..)" Black L i n e Paintings On white marble" but  a s sculptures..
Yorum Gönder