14 Nisan 2010 Çarşamba

I L E T ,,; MUSiCAL B O D Y PLAY " M y B O D Y " 4 B A C H WAS H U M A N T o o ...










video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqmufiCd77g

M u s i c a l P i e c e has A BODY..
S o D O E S,, " BACH " the composer...too..
And thirdly , I DO H a v e, a BODY of My OWN..

... S O W e Can TALK On " a LANGUAGE of B O D Y "...or let's say I can " TALK TO B A C H ",,through the BODY oF M U S i C.

W e playED " LONG PLAY "s for Music Listening.
N o w here I am" a LONG Play BODY " Turning around M E -on the Dance Floor- ,, to represent and E X P R E ss ,B A C H 's B O D Y..

Instead o f playing the PiANO (Piano has a B O D Y,,too..) I LET " P i A N O " or MUSiCAL BODY ,; P L A Y " MY B O D Y "..
I n reTURN..

S O I am " ABLE " to K N O W;, W h a t B A C H has done with his body ;before H e begun to W r i t e or M a k e this BODY o f , " this M U S i C.."
konu: DANCE with B A C H VideO - moddanis - Picasa Web Albums (Google Sidewiki'de görüntüle)
Yorum Gönder